Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If you could go drinking with any rock star who would it be?

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

Keith Richards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

Jeff hanneman

free heineken.. But his arms so f'd from that spider bite he wouldn't be able to lift his anyhow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Hannibal

lord lucan wrote: »
    He doesn't drink anymore,or smoke either. He's Mr. Clean these days.
    i remember reading he has some sort of pacemaker fitted due to heart problems.. I think he smokes on stage still

• Registered Users Posts: 9,575 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Dotsey wrote: »
    i remember reading he has some sort of pacemaker fitted due to heart problems.. I think he smokes on stage still

He packed in the smokes before his last solo tour after his mother died from lung cancer. Does seem a bit strange seeing him on stage without a cigarette dangling from his mouth. It's as much a part of his image as the top hat and Les Paul.

He had a pacemaker fitted just over 10 years ago iirc. All the years of abuse led to problems with his heart and he was told he would need a pacemaker fitted to regulate his heartbeat.

Advertisement