Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it possible to rent a Saffron Kilt?

Options
  • 03-06-2010 3:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

I've been invited to a wedding in Scotland where kilts will be worn. Since tartan isn't really an Irish thing, I'd like to wear a saffron kilt, which I'm told is more authentically traditional.

Does anyone know of anywhere which rents out such a thing as a Saffron kilt?

oirar4_a.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 asahi

Ideally somewhere in Dublin would be best.

I guess this isn't going to be as straightforward as I thought. All the places I've looked seem to just offer Scottish tartans.

Any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭BeardySi

I'm busy looking for the same thing myself (though so as not to be outdone by the scottish groomsmen at my own wedding! ;) )...

Drop me a line if you turn anything up and I'll do likewise...

Btw, was that yourself who kicked off that debacle of a thread in politics.ie?

Advertisement