Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Is it possible to rent a Saffron Kilt?

• 03-06-2010 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35 ✭✭✭ asahi

I've been invited to a wedding in Scotland where kilts will be worn. Since tartan isn't really an Irish thing, I'd like to wear a saffron kilt, which I'm told is more authentically traditional.

Does anyone know of anywhere which rents out such a thing as a Saffron kilt?

oirar4_a.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 ✭✭✭ asahi

Ideally somewhere in Dublin would be best.

I guess this isn't going to be as straightforward as I thought. All the places I've looked seem to just offer Scottish tartans.

Any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭ BeardySi

I'm busy looking for the same thing myself (though so as not to be outdone by the scottish groomsmen at my own wedding! ;) )...

Drop me a line if you turn anything up and I'll do likewise...

Btw, was that yourself who kicked off that debacle of a thread in politics.ie?

Advertisement