Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For sale: G&G M4 and G&G M16a2 Plastica

Options
  • 01-06-2010 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭

I have a G&G M4a1 blowback and M16a2 Plastica for sale.

1- The M4a1 was bought last month in Hobbyairsoft for e240. Included is 1 extra G&G 450 round hi-cap (total of 2 hi-caps). The hop has also been changed to a guarder clear rubber.

A 9.6V battery is ideal to operate the blowback mechanism on this gun.

Total rounds fired through gun since purchase = 0.

Asking is e220.

M4andM16forsale1.jpg

M41.jpg

M42.jpg

2- The M16a2 plastica was bought from eirsoft last January for e220. Included is 1 extra G&G 450 round hi-cap (total of 2 hi-caps). The stock rubber has not been changed since purchase. I had originally bought this for the gearbox, but have since gotten a DBoys one reconditioned thus I have no use for it.

Total rounds fired through gun since purchase = 0.

Asking is e190.

M161.jpg

Reason for sale: Tiger needs a WE M4 CQB-R CO2 Rifle.

Conditions of sale (borrowed from Doc and elaborated on):
    Collection only from Limerick/Dublin (It may be a couple of weeks at least before I am in Dublin, so be warned). Viewing must be made in non-public places only.
    You are over 18 and a responsible airsofter. I must know you from Boards (i.e. no blow-in posters with low post-counts).
    You acknowledge the fact you are buying second hand goods.
    No trades and no stupid offers. I will, however, entertain realistic offers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Growler!!!

Hi Tadhg,

Would you accept €200 for the M4A1?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭scanlant

Sure Growler, sure I owe you one anyway :)

Offer of e200 accepted.

To PMs.

Cool - to pm's

Picked it up last Wed night. Really nice aeg.

Advertisement