Advertisement
Private Profiles - an update on how they will be changing here
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.

For sale: G&G M4 and G&G M16a2 Plastica

• 01-06-2010 7:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭ scanlant

I have a G&G M4a1 blowback and M16a2 Plastica for sale.

1- The M4a1 was bought last month in Hobbyairsoft for e240. Included is 1 extra G&G 450 round hi-cap (total of 2 hi-caps). The hop has also been changed to a guarder clear rubber.

A 9.6V battery is ideal to operate the blowback mechanism on this gun.

Total rounds fired through gun since purchase = 0.

Asking is e220.

M4andM16forsale1.jpg

M41.jpg

M42.jpg

2- The M16a2 plastica was bought from eirsoft last January for e220. Included is 1 extra G&G 450 round hi-cap (total of 2 hi-caps). The stock rubber has not been changed since purchase. I had originally bought this for the gearbox, but have since gotten a DBoys one reconditioned thus I have no use for it.

Total rounds fired through gun since purchase = 0.

Asking is e190.

M161.jpg

Reason for sale: Tiger needs a WE M4 CQB-R CO2 Rifle.

Conditions of sale (borrowed from Doc and elaborated on):
    Collection only from Limerick/Dublin (It may be a couple of weeks at least before I am in Dublin, so be warned). Viewing must be made in non-public places only.
    You are over 18 and a responsible airsofter. I must know you from Boards (i.e. no blow-in posters with low post-counts).
    You acknowledge the fact you are buying second hand goods.
    No trades and no stupid offers. I will, however, entertain realistic offers.

Comments

Advertisement