Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What films/TV shows are you watching? *see mod warning, post #3*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

What about the unedited one where James had bewbs? :D

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

I haven't been so lucky... yet :P

Supernatural. It's in its last season and the storyline is in full gear. Epic mythological references abound!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

Closer. Biopic of Ian Curtis of Joy Division. Brilliant film.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Watched Reservoir Dogs, such an epic film :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,316 ✭✭✭naughto

just watched star treck very gud movie liked it a lot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Arcade Panda

'twas on yesterday....this film is gold!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,908 ✭✭✭Daysha

Just finished watching I Love You Man for a second time, and it was even better. SLAPPA THE BASS!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

New episodes of Glee! <3

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

Hotaru wrote: »
    New episodes of Glee! <3
    have you watched it?Where?When?Can I rob it off you? I need my fix dammit!!

• Advertisement

Kick ass......amazing. Seriously if you havn't seen it go.see.it.now.

Hit girl is like a little Beatrice Kido....****ing awesome!

EDIT: Ennio Morricone is on the soundtrack. ENNIO MORRICONE.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

have you watched it?Where?When?Can I rob it off you? I need my fix dammit!!

Dunno if you got a link, but PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

Watched Knocked Up and I Love You, Man in the last two days. Both were pretty good I have to say :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,856 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Zombie-land is fucking awesome.

Zombie-land is fucking awesome.

Told you :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

<3 that movie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Just bought the first series of Twin Peaks. I've never seen it before, but have heard from *ahem* reliable sources that it is one of the best TV shows ever. It's also meant to be the weirdest TV show ever, so looking forward to getting into that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

Gogol Bordello are on Jools Holland. Crazy legends. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,908 ✭✭✭Daysha

It took a while, but I'm finally starting to appreciate the awesomeness of How I Met Your Mother. It's not as laugh as loud as some of the other comedies out there, but I absolutely love it, 2 series watched in 2 weeks.

It's much better than I thought it would be. Some very nice subtle humour in it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

QI = Flawless victory.

I only ever seemed to catch this on when I really had nothing else to do, but now I'm making an effort to watch whenever I can, and it never disappoints.

Watched Dylan Moran What It Is on YouTube, as usual he was asphyxiatingly funny- definately want to see his next tour.

Oh yeah, saw Kick Ass with Jay P and company, that was pretty great too, but I think everyone knows that by now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭AllInOne

Ah, the genius of it all!:D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,856 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

American Pie 2 never gets old :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭deisedude

Kick ass......amazing. Seriously if you havn't seen it go.see.it.now.

Hit girl is like a little Beatrice Kido....****ing awesome!

EDIT: Ennio Morricone is on the soundtrack. ENNIO MORRICONE.

Kick Ass really surpassed my expectations. Nicholas Cage was good for the first time in a long while. Far gorier than i anticipated. The soundtrack is awesome, i want!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Craguls

Despite my reservations I'm really enjoying the new series of Doctor Who

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

I'm currently watching 2012 because my parents think this whole cloud of ash thing making airports close is hilarious (watching The Day After Tomorrow after). My dad keeps making jokes about the world ending:pac:. Special effects are great in it but the storyline is pretty cringe-worthy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Watched Laputa: Castle in the Sky on the train. <3. Studio Ghibli are masterminds.

Also started watching How I Met Your Mother, to see what all the hype is about. Love it, hilarious stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

Craguls wrote: »
    I'm not a big fan of doctor who,but this new guy works fairly well.

I'm racking up a list of tv shows/films to watch over the summer,it's getting pretty long at this stage.Maybe I'll get a group together and make a team effort of it,should be good craic.

my first three: FRINGE,Stargate Universe and Firefly.
    how I met your mother is getting list worthy as well[everyone seems so mad into it and I've never seen it] there are more,these are what's in my head right now

spirit_beehive.jpg
    I just ordered this off amazon. It's the film that inspired Pan's Labyrinth so it must be good!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,586 ✭✭✭sock puppet

Craguls wrote: »

What were those reservations? I wasn't a huge fan of David Tenant. Yesterday's episode was pretty weak though.

Advertisement