Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options
  • 11-03-2010 1:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭

Your country needs YOU!

Anyone want to join an Irish clan on Battlefield BC2 Xbox360 with the clan tag (IRL).

These online war games are alot more fun when your doing proper team work and communicating on where the Tango's are hiding.

Anyone interested my gamertag is Royal 1rish or just reply with your gamertag here.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

magill05

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

I added you up Magill05

EA servers offline for about 30 minutes now :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

Add me man.Got it launch day , haven't played it much yet though as people still seem to have the old mw2 lone wolf thing going on. Definately up for a few games though with a proper squad or clan.

I was playing it earlier and got a great game going with a few english guys. Using are mic's. Staying together with a medic always nearby to revive the fallen. This game kicks ass.

Anyone else wants to join an Irish Xbox clan just add me or fire you gamertag up here.

Mine is Royal 1rish

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

I'd be up for it, I'm a pretty decent medic.

• Advertisement

EA servers back online. Add me up Super furry

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Denisoftus

added you to a friends list.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,325 ✭✭✭naughto

is the vip code important as i bidding for this game on line and the vip code has being used

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭irelandjoe

added you also

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Denisoftus

naughto wrote: »
    is the vip code important as i bidding for this game on line and the vip code has being used

without the code you will have to pay for new maps.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

I was about to post trying to arange a game, when i remeberd....Ive no internet.

Stupid moving house BS.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Cool will add you Royal 1rish when I get on again...and update my tag to IRL.

Should be on tonight...

Will you be using the mic? Most games I have played so far, people had no mics, so its hard to co-ordinate an attack or some sort of defense as a group.

EDIT: I have only played as a Medic so far...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,266 ✭✭✭MayoForSam

You can add me to the list as well, GT below. Should be on tonight. Had a brief half an hour session yesterday by joining a quick game, couldn't join a squad and it was very frustrating and low scoring. Recon is the only class that lone-wolfing really suits even partially.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 DerrewDawg

Derrew Dawg reporting for duty...

Sound like a blast. Sign me up to defend Ireland's honour.

Recon Class - Sniper

In the big smoke all day today and will add anyone who posted here when I get home thisevening.

@CKWPORT I use a mic all the time. Its always alot more fun and the clans/teams on any game of this platform communicate always do well.

Doesnt matter what class anyone is, just aslong as there is a decent balance. Its always good to have a medic about when you get shot.

Me personally I like the engineer class with the SCAR-L and working as a second gunner on a land vehicle repairing any damage taken.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭rossc007

thr1llhou53

Id appreciate being added :)

@CKWPORT I use a mic all the time. Its always alot more fun and the clans/teams on any game of this platform communicate always do well.

Excellent, When I aint healing or reviving, I spend my time spotting enemies and attacking ones within range.

Getting great scores in matches due to being a medic, but my K/D ratio stinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Add me too please galwaydave :D

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭JD1763

Would be up for this as well - so addicted to BC2 at the min. its not even funny. GT: DesolateSeven.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,266 ✭✭✭MayoForSam

OK folks, I have taken the liberty of creating a new gamertag 'Boards BFBC2' which we can all use to co-ordinate some games.

I have sent FR's to most of you on this thread, if not, send an FR directly to 'Boards BFBC2' and I will accept you.

When you log in, look up 'Boards BFBC2' friends list and you should be able to see everyone that has joined up and is online at the time. You should then be able to join in a session directly or else by clicking on the person's profile and seeing if they are joinable.

Teamwork makes this game so much better so hopefully this will get a few Boardsie's on the same side ;). We can still use the IRL clan tag.

• Advertisement

going down to buy the game now add me ill play

game tag

naughtokev

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

MayoForSam wrote: »
    OK folks, I have taken the liberty of creating a new gamertag 'Boards BFBC2' which we can all use to co-ordinate some games.

I have sent FR's to most of you on this thread, if not, send an FR directly to 'Boards BFBC2' and I will accept you.

When you log in, look up 'Boards BFBC2' friends list and you should be able to see everyone that has joined up and is online at the time. You should then be able to join in a session directly or else by clicking on the person's profile and seeing if they are joinable.

Teamwork makes this game so much better so hopefully this will get a few Boardsie's on the same side ;). We can still use the IRL clan tag.

Nice one man, cheers.

So far we have........

Boards BFBC2
    Magill05
    Rob Velocity
    naughtokev
    Derrew Dawg
    MayoForSam
    LordZemli
    oTHE SCARECROWo
    DesolateSeven
    xboxIrelandjoe
    Royal 1rish
    galwaydave
    thr1llhou53
    The Batman IRL

Go on the Irish!!!

Dont forget me.....The Batman IRL

Sorry about that. Have you added now.

I added everyone on that list so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭JD1763

would be great to get enough together for some private matches - even just on squad rush

how come i cant hear any of my squad can some one invite me into a team as have no idea what the **** iam at

• Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭rizzla

Need some squad mates who actually talk, this has to be the most quiet 360 game out there. I haven't heard anyone talk while playing.

GT: will i am not

I'll be online for a bit of war tomorrow.

Your on the list rizzla. 15 of us already.

Boards BFBC2
    Magill05
    Rob Velocity
    naughtokev
    Derrew Dawg
    MayoForSam
    LordZemli
    oTHE SCARECROWo
    DesolateSeven
    xboxIrelandjoe
    Royal 1rish
    galwaydave
    thr1llhou53
    The Batman IRL
    will i am not

• Advertisement

Great games with ye tonight....

Its seriously tough take the last crates in a rush game....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement