Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

That's alot of people to add, rather than add and guess who's online.
    I'm on now, waiting for people, just give me an add.
    If you can't see my Sig, GT's Ledgend I am. Save us all some time....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭Liber8or

You also forgot Liber8or.
    And if you can edit your list and add me as well Ta

Thanks for mentioning me! :D

So, I will be on for quite a bit on Sunday (probably all day). Just send me an invite and ill join. I am a sniper and I ****in' rock at it too, all I require is a decent squad to play with and I can provide them with cover.

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Fallen Buckshot

good fun had tonight lads .. could hear ya but i couldnt get the transmit to work .. its the "select" button right ? or is there somethin im missing ? :confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

If I'm not mistaken we had pretty much half taken over a ranked match last night for a good while.

Good fun was had :)

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭JD1763

Will try and get on for a few games this weekend (if i can drag myself away from final fantasy & metro 2033)

Can also add my brother, GT: CDAchilles to the list.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

the clan tag IRL looks great when there is a tonne of us in the match.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

how do you put up the clan tag?
    i cant find it
    must b blind :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,325 ✭✭✭naughto

how do u play the game if your blindit hard enough play it when ya can see:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

PurebredDnA. Play engineer mostly but generally stay away from assault

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Fallen Buckshot

garv123 wrote: »
    how do you put up the clan tag?
    i cant find it
    must b blind :D:D

under the create a squad thing or join friends tab

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Clan tag is under the Play with Friends or quick match options, just press the back button like in there to enter it.

No battlefield for me tonight, staying away completely, have to be in bed early, fecking Duathlon in the morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Will be up for a game formorrow if anyones up for it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

I am online again (WOOT!) Add me dudes!

Played around on it abit last night, didnt do too bad, killed recon f***rs a little too much, but sure, getting good.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Will be up for a game formorrow if anyones up for it

I plan on spending all Monday (straight after breakfast) playing BC2 with Capasso1 (he's off too). Been so long since I had a proper days gaming, can't wait :D Girlfriend will be at work, so no interuptions... even bought some kickass expresso for the occassion...

Anyone else up for a Monday marathon???

I plan on spending all Monday (straight after breakfast) playing BC2 with Capasso1 (he's off too). Been so long since I had a proper days gaming, can't wait :D Girlfriend will be at work, so no interuptions... even bought some kickass expresso for the occassion...

Anyone else up for a Monday marathon???

cud b an idea :D add me on it garv 123 and il b on wen i decide to get outa bed

cud b an idea :D add me on it garv 123 and il b on wen i decide to get outa bed

Good man...

I'm cooking up a big fry up at 9am (closely followed by beer) for capasso1 and I, you're more than welcome to join us... if you can make it to Kilkenny :D

Good man...

I'm cooking up a big fry up at 9am (closely followed by beer) for capasso1 and I, you're more than welcome to join us... if you can make it to Kilkenny :D

send suma the left over down ta waterford :D

send suma the left over down ta waterford :D

I'm living in Stoneyford... that's twenty minutes up the motorway from Waterford... that breakfast is SO close... yet SOOOOO far away... :D

Think we'll be having french toast and pancakes too :eek:

I'm living in Stoneyford... that's twenty minutes up the motorway from Waterford... that breakfast is SO close... yet SOOOOO far away... :D

Think we'll be having french toast and pancakes too :eek:

haha im 10 miles the opposite side of dungarvan :L
    il take sum of the pancakes too :D

haha im 10 miles the opposite side of dungarvan :L
    il take sum of the pancakes too :D

Hmmmm pancakes.... slurp...

• Advertisement

Good man...

You're from kilkenny?? Do I know you?

You're from kilkenny?? Do I know you?

Raze... you looking for a free breakfast too??? You only have to ask :D

I don't know who you are but I'm guessing we don't know each other... unless you've played with irejohn or capasso1? They're close friends of mine and 360 nuts too. And the fact that we're old school gamers... picked up my first controller back in the very early eighties...

Where abouts are you from in Kilkenny?

Ha ha then we don't, I'm from outside the place where family knife family to my eternal shame! Just seen where yer from, didn't cop it first time round. Early eighties, damn I was just at the end of 91 when I was given my first controller

Also Free breakfast, is there a sweeter pairing or words in the english dictionary?

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭irishmanmick

Alrite lads,

Could you put me down on the list .... Gamertag is irishmanmick

Cheers

Mick

Alrite lads,

Could you put me down on the list .... Gamertag is irishmanmick

Cheers

Mick

Consider it done, Mick... you do realise that as a new clan member, you have to send us all doughnuts, right ;)

Ha ha then we don't, I'm from outside the place where family knife family to my eternal shame! Just seen where yer from, didn't cop it first time round. Early eighties, damn I was just at the end of 91 when I was given my first controller

Also Free breakfast, is there a sweeter pairing or words in the english dictionary?

Ah right, Castlecomer... my GF is from The Swan... she's tried to knife me a few times alright... what the *uck is in the water up there??? :D

No clue, We live outside it though. I loathe the place. Only time when I see it is passing through the kip.

Oh the water could be the drugs the place is swimming in!

Anyway will be on from about 5 or 6 till pub time if anyones up for a session.

No clue, We live outside it though. I loathe the place. Only time when I see it is passing through the kip.

Oh the water could be the drugs the place is swimming in!

Anyway will be on from about 5 or 6 till pub time if anyones up for a session.

I'll try and get on for an hour or so around 7 this evening

Will try to unlock the 3rd assault gun before then so I won't be a hinderence. My K/d ratio is getting raped going for achievements.

• Advertisement

Will try to unlock the 3rd assault gun before then so I won't be a hinderence. My K/d ratio is getting raped going for achievements.

I had the same problem, hate that assault class... but i seem to love using the G3 now with every other class now.

You playing hardcore or regular?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement