Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crush Fitness in DL

Options
  • 20-11-2002 11:59am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭

any one a member of crunch in DL?
    seems a pretty cool gym

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Jak

Tis not a bad place. I know the guy who runs it well.

The only issue I have with the place is it has a fairly atrocious free weights section. It is mostly a cardio studio type gym, and if that is all you are looking for then it is a pretty good bet. It is clean, comfortable and well run.

However I believe they run an electronic system on the weights machines and cardio machines where it records the amount of work you do etc., and run little league tables - which is very gimmicky and an utter waste of time.

JAK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 The'real'Guvnor

As a gym it is IMO somewhere in LimboLand.
    For the money E600 + per year it is pricey.
    The overall equipment is limited.
    There is no parking, this is bad.
    Eyecandy is acceptable not great.

As a gym it is competing with Westwood and Total Fitness etc. and these gyms are of a similar price but have parking and are better equipped.

I would decide why you are joining the gym and see if CF in DL meets your criteria, if not look elsewhere.

What about the gym/sports centre out a bit closer to Bray, it's a council run place but well equipped, has parking and is a good deal cheaper. Name escapes me at present.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,486 ✭✭✭Redshift

What about the gym/sports centre out a bit closer to Bray, it's a council run place but well equipped, has parking and is a good deal cheaper. Name escapes me at present. [/B][/QUOTE]

I Think your talking about
    Loughlinstown Leisure Centre very well run and brilliant value for money:) :):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 The'real'Guvnor

Loughlinstown is a great place and beats CF in DL by a mile.

• Advertisement
Advertisement