Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Alcohol Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭Jesus Juice

MALIBUUU!
    And 7up.

It rocks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

Malibu and red lemonade tastes like frosties.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

I personally don't drink spirits. I rather stick to a few pints of Bulmers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

unknown13 wrote: »
    I personally don't drink spirits. I rather stick to a few pints of Bulmers.

This tbh, would maybe have a shot or two at times, but really if I'm out drinkign I want something that actually tastes half-decent too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Jay P wrote: »
    Malibu and red lemonade tastes like frosties.

When I read that, I thought you meant the cereal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Vodka and manky red wine last night. Bad juju.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭phlegms

Jaeger.. I always treat you so nicely but you do nothing but fúck me over in return..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Craguls

phlegms wrote: »
    Jaeger.. I always treat you so nicely but you do nothing but fúck me over in return..

Jaeger's rather unloving like that hence why I stick to captain morgans :)

Was it you calling me all last night?

Craguls wrote: »
    Was it you calling me all last night?

I dont think so :S

phlegms wrote: »

Dicey's on a Wednesday night = €2 Jagerbombs = great night = ????? = profit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Dicey's on a Wednesday night = €2 Jagerbombs = great night = ????? = profit.

I'd forgotten about that! Made this discovery after I'd had a few, so I wasn't sure if it was a promo or a scam or if they were undercharging me.

This day old pizza is doing wonders for my hangover.

A Neurotic wrote: »
    I'd forgotten about that! Made this discovery after I'd had a few, so I wasn't sure if it was a promo or a scam or if they were undercharging me.

It's such a brilliant offer. Most drinks, pints of Guinness and Heineken and the likes included, are €2. And, if you go in before 8ish, you get in for free, saving you a tenner. 'tis almost too good to be true.

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

Sure its cheaper than pre drinking, dependng what you drink. So might as well go before 8 :D. I've actually never been

• Registered Users Posts: 14,411 ✭✭✭✭cson

It's such a brilliant offer. Most drinks, pints of Guinness and Heineken and the likes included, are €2. And, if you go in before 8ish, you get in for free, saving you a tenner. 'tis almost too good to be true.

Is whiskey monster included in that ftw?

lmao. rofl. lol.

What is Captain Morgans like?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,411 ✭✭✭✭cson

The good Captain is heady blend of spiced rum aged in pirate casks. Side effects include; memory loss, fraternising with pirate hookers and a propensity to shout ARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHH for no particular reason whatsoever. It's also in fashion at the moment.

Pretty delicious.

I dunno which answer I like better tbh...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Extrasupervery

MALIBUUU

• Advertisement

MALIBUUU
    And 7up.

We've been over this!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭ya-ba-da-ba-doo

I like to drink but I cant stand drinking fast.

Love beer and JD and coke. Yum.

Vodka is utterly disgusting.

But as much as I like drinking and being drunk, I can have one drink and not crave another.

I could definitly go a year without drink and not be bothered about it, I just don't particularily want to.

Those eegits on RTE's stone cold sober program really give young people / the Irish a bad name. The way they talk makes it seem as if Ireland has absolutly nothing going for it but drinking. Kinda pathetic really.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Knacker drinking is the way forward!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,858 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

M&S* wrote: »

"We must move forwards; not backward! Upwards; not forward! And always twirling, twirling towards freedom!"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

M&S* wrote: »

I went knacker drinking once. An entirely forgettable experience, I think.

The whole drinking at 15 thing passed right over my head, because I was kinda quiet in JC and didn't have the friends that were into that really... I'm glad really, I would have gone down a fairly bad road.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

I'm not one for going out every weekend; I'd definitely prefer a few scoops in my house with friends.

Drink of choice when I am out though?
    Appletini. Easy on the tini.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

It's like Captain Morgans :D

Sorry couldn't resist :rolleyes:

It's hard to describe, I normally have it with Coke.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Jay P wrote: »
    I went knacker drinking once. An entirely forgettable experience, I think.

The whole drinking at 15 thing passed right over my head, because I was kinda quiet in JC and didn't have the friends that were into that really... I'm glad really, I would have gone down a fairly bad road.

I could possibly say I went once aswell, the whole field experience was fun while it lasted...
    That was a good time ago, if I ever was to go again I'd much prefer in someones house where there is no chance your gunna be brought home . . .
    There was this girl I knew, she was a quiet one who fell in with the wrong crowd.

Anyways one night she came home to her mother intoxicated at about 2 in the morning (she was 15 and her mother was a control freak)
    Her mother asked her where she got the drink and said it was me!!!

Woke up about half 2 to the sound of someone banging on my door!
    The old lady came down wondering what was going on and after a good bit of shouting, my mother told her I had been in home all weekend and would never do such a thing :D

That girl was an idiot though.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭dougal-maguire

it's quite nice.it and fanta is lovely,tastes like super splits.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭ya-ba-da-ba-doo

Lovely with coke or fanta.

It kinda tastes a bit vanilla-y with coke when you mix it right, as said before it's like a super split with fanta.

DO NOT DRINK IT RAW! :(:(:(:(:(:(

Advertisement