Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In The Play-pen: Fad

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Monzo wrote: »
    What was your favourite TV show as a kid?I loved the Clangers when it was on, Pokemon was amazing, Biker Mice Fram Mars, Dexter's Laboratory
    Johnny Bravo or Taz? Taz, but only because I never had Cartoon Network
    What's your favourite film moment / scene? Ezekiel 25:17
    How do you like your eggs? Not a big eggs fan tbh, sunny side up or scrambled
    What's the most baffling college habit that you have noticed? Dont really get the question :(
    What makes you really angry? Evangelism, Willful Ignorance, Dublin Music Scene (Not really the bands, mainly the kids, I just hate them), in short, lots of things.
    A goatee or a handlebar moustache? I can never have a moustache, my dad has one.
    What's the drunkest you've ever been? Windows 7 launch party has to be up there, free bar? *shudder* or my embaressing story :D
    Did you get any crappy presents for christmas? An Itty Bitty Book Light from my granny, I swapped it for a credit note :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Craguls

Favourite drink?
    Best boards related memory?
    Favourite IRL memory?
    Favourite boards forum?
    Favourite boardsie?
    Best way to pass time in your opinion?
    Name one person you'd like to slap
    Favourite Cougar?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

Craguls wrote: »
    Favourite drink? A decent mojito is amazing, I like red wine/beer/cider (& blackcurrant!)/vodka + mixer a lot though
    Best boards related memory? I have no idea :eek:
    Favourite IRL memory? MCR playing Vampires Will Never Hurt You in Belfast, the crowd had never heard the album so it was just me and a few others fúck screaming along with it, I have a few others, recent things
    Favourite boards forum? While C&H has annoyed me as of late, I still love it, have a soft spot for the TCD forum :confused:
    Favourite boardsie? Not sure, I should technically mention the lady friend, but that wouldnt necesarily be true. I dunno, I have a few favourites.
    Best way to pass time in your opinion? Boardsing/loose women (Combine them?)
    Name one person you'd like to slap 50 Cent? There are many
    Favourite Cougar?Aoibheann :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Fad wrote: »

Well at least I'm your favourite one.. I guess. :(

Favourite holiday/festival of the year?

• Advertisement

eVeNtInE wrote: »

Dont have one, probably would be C&H/TCD/LGB/UCD/Development/(Maybe the Smoking forum too, because I always miss the few posts from there, which annoys me intensely)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭Jako8

How did you find boards and what made you join?

Aoibheann wrote: »
    Well at least I'm your favourite one.. I guess. :(

Favourite holiday/festival of the year?

You are a top notch cougar!

In a traditional Church Of Satan kinda way, my birthday....... (Nah, I have a history of not enjoying my birthday).

I dont really enjoy many, there is the Festival of World Cultures in Dun Laoghaire which simply consists of drinking in the streets, that is damn fun :D

Jako8 wrote: »
    How did you find boards and what made you join?

Google result for something, and I dont know.

You are a top notch cougar!

In a traditional Church Of Satan kinda way, my birthday....... (Nah, I have a history of not enjoying my birthday).

I dont really enjoy many, there is the Festival of World Cultures in Dun Laoghaire which simply consists of drinking in the streets, that is damn fun :D

I don't even do anything, how can I be any good? :P

And what about Festivus? I'm looking forward to remembering to celebrate it this year! :D

• Advertisement

I don't even do anything, how can I be any good? :P

And what about Festivus? I'm looking forward to remembering to celebrate it this year! :D

The best cougar ever!

I am yet to celebrate it, but if it's in any way good next year, it will be my favourite.

I did start a new tradition this year for my self, every xmas day from now on, I'm going to listen to The Downward Spiral start to finish *nods* seems like a good idea now!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

john or edward?

garlic chips or curry chips?

Me or deise?

:)

The best cougar ever!

I am yet to celebrate it, but if it's in any way good next year, it will be my favourite.

I did start a new tradition this year for my self, every xmas day from now on, I'm going to listen to The Downward Spiral start to finish *nods* seems like a good idea now!

Erm thanks! :P

We will celebrate it! I have Jonathan roped in (he liked the sound of it) and I'm sure we can get loads of cynics between now and then! Would you like to be head of the household? :pac:

john or edward?

garlic chips or curry chips?

Me or deise?

:)

Which is the shyer one? I prefer him.

Never had garlic :confused:

Which ever one of you has a better beard!
    Erm thanks! :P

We will celebrate it! I have Jonathan roped in (he liked the sound of it) and I'm sure we can get loads of cynics between now and then! Would you like to be head of the household? :pac:

Any time!

I hope he comes!

Can I? :eek:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,865 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

How are you finding the interrogation so far? :)

Any time!

I hope he comes!

Can I? :eek:

I don't see why not, you're the one who has to challenge someone to a wrestling match until you lose.. :P Are you sure you want to? Will you be able to source us an aluminium pole?

How are you finding the interrogation so far? :)

Not as invasive as I expected, but then again, Phlegms hasnt gotten home yet :(
    I don't see why not, you're the one who has to challenge someone to a wrestling match until you lose.. :P Are you sure you want to? Will you be able to source us an aluminium pole?

I'll bulk up and then learn to wrestle properly, Johnathan just became a concern now though! I'll bring the pole.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

If you could ban one boardsie, who'd you ban?

jumpguy wrote: »
    If you could ban one boardsie, who'd you ban?

Condoms, he frightens me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

Do you play any sports?
    What are your favourite movies?

• Advertisement

I'll bulk up and then learn to wrestle properly, Johnathan just became a concern now though! I'll bring the pole.

Ah I'm probably more likely to beat you than he is.. :pac: Hidden strength ftw!

Are you a gamer type?

Jay P wrote: »
    Do you play any sports?
    What are your favourite movies?

No, played rugby until I figured out how to ditch it (It was compulsory).
    I enjoy cycling though, gonna cycle to Galway for UCD Science day.

Answered already, "Pulp Fiction/Sin City/Shaun Of The Dead/Akira/Planet Terror" Not hugely into film though :(

Are you a gamer type?

Nah, love Final Fantasy games and might buy a PS3 when the next one comes out, but gaming is so expensive! I'd love to play TF2 at some stage, but I'm an apple fanboy :(

Nah, love Final Fantasy games and might buy a PS3 when the next one comes out, but gaming is so expensive! I'd love to play TF2 at some stage, but I'm an apple fanboy :(

I only asked because I was hoping you'd recommend me DS games.. :( Alas! But hurrah for non-gamers!

Blogs: emo or is somewhat-public venting the way to go? (I tend to go for the "A little of column A, a little of column B" answer here myself).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

I only asked because I was hoping you'd recommend me DS games.. :( Alas! But hurrah for non-gamers!

Blogs: emo or is somewhat-public venting the way to go? (I tend to go for the "A little of column A, a little of column B" answer here myself).

Ah, Zelda-The Phantom Hourglass? Advanced Wars-DS, Mario 64? Mario Kart, I wish I played my DS more :(

Ah, Zelda-The Phantom Hourglass? Advanced Wars-DS, Mario 64? Mario Kart, I wish I played my DS more :(

You didn't answer my blog question. :( But thank you for the recommendations! <3!

eVeNtInE wrote: »

I really liked it (Still havent actually finished it, at the lighthouse thing at the Ridorano's Cataract) I liked the gambit system, the way you can avoid battle properly if needs be, and the graphics look very nice.

FFX was very very good though.

Golden Sun has to be my favourite RPG series though :D

Missed this, got distracted.

Blogs; I dunno, I dont want mine to be emo, but there has been a lot of unfortuanate crap for me over the last few months (And there has been some positives too!). I like public venting though, it works for me? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Ohh you like cycling, what's the longest distance you've done?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement