Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Saturday 02/01/10 - Jizzler Results Night

• 31-12-2009 9:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭

Ladies, gentlemen and other,

The time is nearly upon us when the most prestigious awards on the whole internet, the first annual Jizzler awards, will be presented.

*wait for applause*

The Jizzlers, named after the eminent scholar and philosopher Jizzler (RIP), were set up to recognise the most deserving and well-respected (in other words, the least objectionable) posters who have contributed the most votewhoring most value to the wonderful and downright insane forum that is Clearasil & Hormones.

The results will be announced on Saturday, 2nd of January at approximately 9pm (which, in reality, could be anytime between 9pm and 9am the following morning)

Your hosts for the evening will be the incomporable
    Bobalicious93
    and
    a lovely assistant.*

So if you have nothing better to do Saturday night (and let's face it, why would you?) make sure you tune in.

*lovely assistant may not match photo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

*applause*

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

*claps*

:)

Nerve-wrecking stuff, I'm tellin' ya lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

"Oh god, what to wear"

I may be here,garaunteed to be drunk.You have been warned.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,836 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

:P
    I actually loved the speech!

*claps loudly*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

a lovely assistant.*
    *lovely assistant may not match photo

You better hope it does, I was promised your model sister, I better get your model sister. :mad:

• Advertisement

But the polls are closing at different times (starting at 16:01 if Im not mistaken) will we not see the results then?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

I'll be watching from the front row seats

deise_girl wrote: »
    But the polls are closing at different times (starting at 16:01 if Im not mistaken) will we not see the results then?

I'm an idiot aren't I? Do the results show up on a hidden poll when they close?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭knockane_ali09

soooooo bob wanna give us some hints as to whos going to win ??:rolleyes:

I'm an idiot aren't I? Do the results show up on a hidden poll when they close?
    Well I was just thinking when there was the poll for the forums name change.. I think when it closed we all saw the results straight off!

Either way I will be online at 16:02 tomorrow for the main poll :)

Oh you could have an after party on this thread an offical thing :D

• Advertisement

soooooo bob wanna give us some hints as to whos going to win ??:rolleyes:

I'm hoping that me and deises Obama-like campaign will win us should be a couple.
    Although Craguls and phlegms, well, they are threats in this campaign for glory!

I'm hoping that me and deises Obama-like campaign will win us should be a couple.
    Although Craguls and phlegms, well, they are threats in this campaign for glory!
    I'd say Onion and Insect are bigger threats, seeing as one of our votes went to them... :o

why are we having the awards show on saturday night when the results are out tomorrow :confused:

why are we having the awards show on saturday night when the results are out tomorrow :confused:
    I've got something I need to sort out first....

cute-kitten-secret.jpg

cute-kitten-secret.jpg

Oh bob i hate secrets !! i wont tell anyone:rolleyes: i promise;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

cute-kitten-secret.jpg
    A surprise winner of 'Best jumpguy'?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Voting lines are now closed

Tune in to the results show tomorrow night to find out who triumphed. Special guest performances from U2, Madonna and Black Eyed Peas.......have been cancelled.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

I hope I win most attractive. There IS a most attractive award right?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,851 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Pygmalion wrote: »
    I hope I win most attractive. There IS a most attractive award right?

We cancelled that award because I was going to win it by such a landslide that the Internet itself would have collepsed under the pressure of all my votes.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Aw I'm going to a party tomorrow night so I'll miss this. Luckily I'll know the results anyway :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,851 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Piste wrote: »
    Aw I'm going to a party tomorrow night so I'll miss this. Luckily I'll know the results anyway :D

It's all about the power! :D

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

AND I'VE GOT THE- oh wait :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Turns out I wont be going to that party after alol. But that doesn't mean I'll be around for the results, it means I have a 10.5 hour shift that ends at midnight :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

So, it's on tonight at 9ish?

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Indeed, all the pieces are in position, Charlie Oscar Delta has been turned off, and we are go! Stay Frosty

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    Indeed, all the pieces are in position, Call of Duty has been turned off, and we are go! Stay Frosty

Just don't even bother trying to hide your addiction :p

We cancelled that award because I was going to cheat by such a landslide that the Internet itself would have collepsed under the pressure of all my votes.

FYP

Where is everybody? I was expecting more people here in anticipation for the greatest awards show of all time.

Where is everybody? I was expecting more people here in anticipation for the greatest awards show of all time.

probably getting ready :) these awards need alot of time to get ready for.
    I'm here though :D

• Advertisement

probably getting ready :) these awards need alot of time to get ready for.
    I'm here though :D

I haven't even finished putting on my make-up :O

Advertisement