Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Week 1

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

pats dominating stats wise barring the pick 6

awful call there for a flag on 75

• Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭Hynzie

Max Power1 wrote: »
    pats dominating stats wise barring the pick 6

awful call there for a flag on 75

Ya that made me mad. Im all for safety but thats just taking the piss. might as well play flag football if thats how they are going to call it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Karlusss

Everyone always says "they're taking TO away", "double coverage" etc... surely teams take Randy Moss away as well, and he's still got 8 receptions for 115 yards.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

13 play drive there, Brady looking great. Incomplete to Welker on 4th down. Bills ball.

Hynzie wrote: »
    Ya that made me mad. Im all for safety but thats just taking the piss. might as well play flag football if thats how they are going to call it
    i dont see how it was low tbh! Anyone no point crying over spilt milk!

Pats fail to convert on 4th and2 in the bills half, turning down a 53yrd field goal attempt. Tight coverage on the outside by buffalo

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭Sea Devils

Another turnover the Pats 3rd of the day so far.

And that was a terrible call on Willfork hopfully it doesn't hold up throughout the season

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭Lands Leaving

You have to think they only made that call because it's Bradys first game back and the refs were told to make sure no one does any low tackles. The patriots probably didn't expect one of their players would be called up for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,484 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Still a little early to panic but I'd like to see 'Brady to Moss..........Touchdown New England!' on this drive.

The one thing that is really annoying me in the commentary is all the rubbish they saying about Brady's knee, its like everytime a pass is incomplete they talk about him not being over the knee injury, so fcuking annoying. Excuse my french.

gotta get me some of those wonder hangers!!

!

Was that a tug at the knee brace?

Sell all your stocks in the Pats.

• Advertisement

Wonder hangers are stronger than bradys knee!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

eagle eye wrote: »
    Still a little early to panic but I'd like to see 'Brady to Moss..........Touchdown New England!' on this drive.

The one thing that is really annoying me in the commentary is all the rubbish they saying about Brady's knee, its like everytime a pass is incomplete they talk about him not being over the knee injury, so fcuking annoying. Excuse my french.

Yeah. They are losing because they lost ronaldo. Oh wait, sorry wrong sporting cliche.
    Anyway it's ESPN, there commentary was never great although they appeared to get rid of the wise cracking guy whose purpose I never quite got.

Oh dear God yeah, I forgot about Kornheiser. I was wondering why I was finding MNF enjoyable instead of headache-inducing.

eagle eye wrote: »

+ 1.
    Karlusss wrote: »
    !

Was that a tug at the knee brace?

Sell all your stocks in the Pats.

Think he was fixing his sock that he slid on.

Karlusss wrote: »
    Oh dear God yeah, I forgot about Kornheiser. I was wondering why I was finding MNF enjoyable instead of headache-inducing.

Ya I think hes and incredible writer and a really smart guy but he always came across as a bit of an idiot on MNF

lol OFFENSIVE pass interference against TO?

Watching Edwards really makes you appreciate how good Brady is, he never looks rushed, always seems to have loads of time to make a pass. Edwards on the other hand, makes me think I've hit fast forward

no WAY was that roughing the passer

No idea what to make of that call!

Bills getting close to endzone.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭HeartOfTheCity

Never ever ever ever a personal foul. Ever.

• Advertisement

These calls are AWFUL!

Touchdown Bills. Looking good for them.

damn
    TD bills on a screen pass to 22.

24-13 with about 5 mins left

F***! Bills touchdown.

11 points down with 5 minutes left...:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 37,484 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

OMG our defense is in so much trouble without Mayo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭Sea Devils

The Refs are overprotecting QBs to the extreme tonight.

no WAY was that roughing the passer
    No idea what to make of that call!

Bills getting close to endzone.
    Never ever ever ever a personal foul. Ever.
    These calls are AWFUL!

Can anyone even see HOW they call that? The thomas one isnt roughing the passer. The wilfork one is even more blatently not, the QB had the ball in his hands, wasnt a tackle with the helmet/horsecollar etc
    I am lost for words for the rubbish officiating here.

Yeah, the offense will never ketchup!

I'll get my coat

damn
    TD bills on a screen pass to 22.

20-10 with about 5 mins left

24-13.

• Advertisement

24-13.
    i know.. its almost 3am lol gimme a break!

Advertisement