Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fm 104 phoneshow ufo sightings

Options
  • 04-09-2009 5:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭

if anyone missed the fm 104 phoneshow last night about the ufo's that were seen in dublin i uploaded the show to this site. i know i am not supposed to add links here but people will be looking for this and maybe you. login and it's in audio mp3 under fm 104 ufo sightings. 45 minutes. duration.

http://tracker.conspiracycentral.net/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭DANNY22XX

i recieved a call Yesterday if i knew anything about this i was like WTF,what in the name of jaysus would i know about it i live in carlow,,then the caller rang back and said he spoke to a parachute club in the area that was doing a night jumps they were wearing Lights on their clothes and formations in the sky its the first time this has been done maybe any of the parachute gang here if any could share some light on this or the airport gang

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

DANNY22XX wrote: »
    i recieved a call Yesterday if i knew anything about this i was like WTF,what in the name of jaysus would i know about it i live in carlow,,then the caller rang back and said he spoke to a parachute club in the area that was doing a night jumps they were wearing Lights on their clothes and formations in the sky its the first time this has been done maybe any of the parachute gang here if any could share some light on this or the airport gang

unless these people in their parachutes with lights on them can stay in the sky without falling for 3 hours. don't think so.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Strange lights in the sky last night over Kilmacanogue

well people should be taking video footage of them sure the majority of irish people have video cameras now. maybe they just are afraid to send them to the press or don't know how to upload them online but surely theres someone out their that has footage of all this stuff going on.

Why would people be skydiving at 12am at night, over the Dublin mountains, in heavy rain and poor visibility.

Sorry Danny but someone is pulling your leg.

Still dont know what they were.

• Advertisement

I heard it was Swamp Gas reflecting off Venus illuminating chinese lanterns which were launched at an impromptu wedding that day.

I heard it was Swamp Gas reflecting off Venus illuminating chinese lanterns which were launched at an impromptu wedding that day.

Well id usually take the piss myself but after seeing them they were not lanterns.

Grimes wrote: »
    Well id usually take the piss myself but after seeing them they were not lanterns.

Oh i didnt think you actually saw them . HAH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 867 ✭✭✭gpjordanf1

Ha brilliant, you'd get a job with the CIA press office with fancy dandy science talk like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 867 ✭✭✭gpjordanf1

Look I believe in UFO's whether alien or terrestrial, something's going on. So you seen something? Have you a description, picture or video's? Would love to hear an irish eye witness.

• Advertisement

Why would people be skydiving at 12am at night, over the Dublin mountains, in heavy rain and poor visibility.

Sorry Danny but someone is pulling your leg.

Still dont know what they were.
    I didnt see anything so i sent them to check it out here on boards and put there thoughts up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

god wish I could get a look at these lights but can't see a thing over here in malahide.I could see them from the park though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭An Fear Aniar

Has nobody at all got any pics or videos?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

There has been numerous reports of lights on Wednesday night with green/blue lights over Dublin and reports of similar lights over Kildare last night.
    Its a bit strange for the lights to of hung around in the same spot for over 3 1\2 hours, there are also other reports whether related or not to the lights on the Wednesday night I'm not sure but these events where a bit odd in themselves.
    The parachute thing is interesting but as said it was very overcast around the Dublin mountains on Wednesday and very poor visibility as well which would lead me to believe it wasn't a jump, but nothing is being ruled out just yet.

well like i said before if anyone has a genuine video shot or picture stick it up here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 autocharge

maybe its our new alien overlords waiting for the yes vote on the lisbon treaty lol

autocharge wrote: »
    maybe its our new alien overlords waiting for the yes vote on the lisbon treaty lol

funny .
    it just wouldn't surprise me with this country

Take me to your leader

Brian_Cowen_NAtional_Gall00_display.jpg:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭HungryJoey

A mate of mine was on his way down to me tonight when I got this phonecall saying " WTF is that in the sky??" (he hadn't heard about this on fm104 or here at this stage etc.. ) he described it as 4 "fireball" like objects moving in sync accross the sky at speed and eventually he lost sight of them as he was on the phone to me. That was at around 11PM tonight.

This guy is a quiet guy and not a guy that would lie, I couldn't see them unfortunetly due to where I was at the time but I would have liked to see them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭An Fear Aniar

• Advertisement

Well from what i have heard so far. In the same area that night there was a meteor shower Chinese lanterns were also released as well as Danny being told that there was a night time sky dive .

All in the same area. :rolleyes:

Yeah there was also heavy wind, lashing rain, and thick heavy low lying cloud. I was in it.

Perfect conditions for a meteor shower, chineese lanterns and skydiving.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭ChocolateSauce

I remember years ago people on the radio phoned in saying aliens were probing their houses with little red lights. They didn't realise that laser pointers had just come onto the market.

Im not saying its anything paranormal. I dont believe in aliens. But still its none of the above.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,700 ✭✭✭✭holly1

We have to have evidence,photos or video.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭CrankyStudent

i was only told about this last night, heres the image they had in yesterdays paper anyways

i live 10 mins drive from stepaside, but i was in Rodeo joes that night drinkin 3euro shots and meeting jailbate girls so i didnt see anythin :P

ufo%20dublin%20mountains.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

i was only told about this last night, heres the image they had in yesterdays paper anyways

but i was in Rodeo joesCaptain Americas that night drinkin 3euro shots and meeting jailbate girls so i didnt see anythin :P

Same reason... :rolleyes:

I've been trying to make sense of all of this since I heard about it but I still have no idea what went on.
    I thought some of the lights could have been the Army up training, I often see them sending up flairs which can stay up in the sky for quite a while but I saw them heading up today so I don't reckon it was anything to do with that.
    I'm seriously at a loss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Yellowsubmarine

Yeah there was also heavy wind, lashing rain, and thick heavy low lying cloud. I was in it.

Perfect conditions for a meteor shower, chineese lanterns and skydiving.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

haha and ufos all in the same night :p wish i seen some of these

• Advertisement

haha and ufos all in the same night :p wish i seen some of these

Yeah it was kind of like celestial paper, rock, sissors

Advertisement