Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fm 104 phoneshow ufo sightings

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,257 ✭✭✭Peist2007

I am new to all this UFO stuff but what happened last week seemed very interesting due to its proximity and the number of people who saw it. Especially those who got out of their cars and stood on the road looking at it. Plus the lights on the Baldonnell runway being turned off was interesting.
    But now what has come of it since? Is that it? Where is the guy who said on radio that a spaceship had landed?! Surely someone followed all this up

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Seems it's all been swept under the rug for now, some thing more might pop up though.
    You just don't know with these things.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭jayo2004

I dont believe in all this ufo stuff but what i seen in the sky last night in carlow was something I cant explain. it was 2.15am and there were two orange lights in the sky heading towards each other and then stopped. then another appeared from what seemed like the bottom of killeshin hill (if anyone knows carlow). these light were coming from the ground up there was 5 in total and all within in 30 seconds of each other. i rang my father and brother to look out and they saw the last two. Did anyone else see this?????????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

a bit late i know but heres the podcast of the fm 104 show the night people seen them. scroll to the 4th one down that says get it off your chest. http://www.fm104.ie/music/podcasts.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Punani

Hi all!,
    Yeah that was me flyin that UFO!. I've just landed in a field at the mo & need a loan of a score for some diesel, as I want to head home now but have run dry!,.. Cheers! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

Lights in the sky for three and a half hours, and one photo to show for it.
    No video, no one calling a bunch of experts, no farmers waving pitch forks?

Yet people ring a radio show? For what exactly? Does the DJ have a video camera?

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Thornography

Guys, What is a chinese lantern? everyone pins all lights on them so I wana know what one is.

btw, Wednesday night and lastnight at 11pm on the dunmore road in waterford city, both nights did anyone hear a very loud hum that was very very close over head. It was definatly not a plane as their was cranking sounds like a winch being reeled in. no road works are going on in this area and I stood outside smoking a fag looking up above and couldnt find anything out of the ordinary :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

PlastikdaN wrote: »
    Guys, What is a chinese lantern? everyone pins all lights on them so I wana know what one is.

btw, Wednesday night and lastnight at 11pm on the dunmore road in waterford city, both nights did anyone hear a very loud hum that was very very close over head. It was definatly not a plane as their was cranking sounds like a winch being reeled in. no road works are going on in this area and I stood outside smoking a fag looking up above and couldnt find anything out of the ordinary :(

Sounds like the smoke monster from lost. Quit the fags and you'll be grand

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

DANNY22XX wrote: »
    i recieved a call Yesterday if i knew anything about this i was like WTF,what in the name of jaysus would i know about it i live in carlow,,

:pac: lmao

Advertisement