Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

x factor contestant gets erection on stage ! lol

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

Anybody else here think that this was engineered to try and breathe life into this absolute utter piece of tripe that is the X-Factor? Big Brother got axed and it is about time that TV stations woke up and realised we the viewing public don't like vote in text in sh1t television like this anymore. Seriously anyone who watches anything like this and enjoys it please return to the hospital to be put down as your birth was clearly a mistake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

what a cock up! he did well tho, keep it up!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭Carroller

netwhizkid wrote: »
    Anybody else here think that this was engineered to try and breathe life into this absolute utter piece of tripe that is the X-Factor? Big Brother got axed and it is about time that TV stations woke up and realised we the viewing public don't like vote in text in sh1t television like this anymore. Seriously anyone who watches anything like this and enjoys it please return to the hospital to be put down as your birth was clearly a mistake.

Not Again:confused:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

mink_man wrote: »
    what a cock up! he did well tho, keep it up!

Erection.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭alan4cult

Well what sort of TV do you want?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

"It's my party and I'll bone if I want to, bone if I want to ..." :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

His penis was erect.

Did I do it properly?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

alan4cult wrote: »
    Well what sort of TV do you want?

Anything but this sort of garbage, I swear there has to be a deficiency in people who watch this manure.

brummytom wrote: »
    His penis was erect.

Did I do it properly?
    You must have!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Anybody else here think that this was engineered to try and breathe life into this absolute utter piece of tripe that is the X-Factor?
    No
    Big Brother got axed and it is about time that TV stations woke up and realised we the viewing public don't like vote in text in sh1t television like this anymore.
    You speak for the whole 'viewing public'? That must be fun. It's a shame over 8 million people watch it then isn't it
    Seriously anyone who watches anything like this and enjoys it please return to the hospital to be put down as your birth was clearly a mistake.
    I don't think that's quite how it works

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 johnnyxpendable

so he got an erection cos his daughters are hot ?

lol was going to ask same..

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Anybody else here think that this was engineered to try and breathe life into this absolute utter piece of tripe that is the X-Factor?

The judges were fairly quick off the mark with their unscripted erection jokes. And the camera zooming in on it just seemed a bit odd. I'd say I'm 50-50 on this being a set up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

javaboy wrote: »
    The judges were fairly quick off the mark with their unscripted erection jokes. And the camera zooming in on it just seemed a bit odd. I'd say I'm 50-50 on this being a set up.

Cheryl Cole seemed to be quite quiet throughout the whole scene. Reticence to participate in such a vulgar skit perhaps?

/conspiracy theorist

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭super_metroid

i bet cheryl was gagging for steve

The judges were fairly quick off the mark with their unscripted erection jokes.
    Mostly the guys though, and since when are we at a loss for a boner joke?

I'm half inclined to agree with you about the camera though ...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

What kind of person would allow that? No average joe would imo. Surely he'd stop that from going on screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭Greyfox

Yawn...if you spent more time talking to people you'd realise with millions of viewers it's still one of the most popular programmes on tv. BB is rubbish, this on the other hand never fails to be very entertaining! Just because you don't like something doesn't mean your free to have a pop at millions of people!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

He'll be a hard act to follow but I bet he's got stiff competition :D

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭JamieK

i bet cheryl was gagging for steve

I bet Steve was gagging for his right hand

• Registered Users Posts: 14,976 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

The poor daughters are going to get an awful hard time in school now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

The poor daughters are going to get an awful hard time in school now.

They'll just have to rise above it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭The Walsho

He obviously just have a massive knob.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭K-Ren

Going out with a loaded gun, rookie mistake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Does this mean it's ok to publically make smart remarks to women whose nipples are bulging through their tops? Would the camera man zoom in on some camel-toe?
    I smell yet another disgusting double standard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭ynotdu

metroid: your a BIG BOLLOCKS for posting that!;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Her reaction at 1:20, lmfao! I'd love to make her make that noise

not ta be a wet towel but doesn't he already have this at the start of the video?

i don't think its a simple case of erection tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

Well at least he doesn't have to worry about having this problem:

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭smoochie06

Funny alright but you wouldnt be standing there pushing it out for all to view im with the conspiracy theorists here on this one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,459 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

not ta be a wet towel but doesn't he already have this at the start of the video?

i don't think its a simple case of erection tbh

I agree.

Id love to say something was fishy, but it was probably his knob.

Advertisement