Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is the oddest thing any one has ever said to you while flirting?

Options
  • 07-07-2009 6:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭

As above, very recently a guy who at least seemed to be flirting with me, suddenly said he didn't like sex, and none of his past girlfriends had liked to have sex with him. There was quite an awkward silence after that one.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

i have mangina :pac:

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Reply: Yes

Very odd reply by my standards.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

Put your trousers back on.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

"no i didn't just put something in your drink, i was...um...getting rid of a fly"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Astrogeek wrote: »
    As above, very recently a guy who at least seemed to be flirting with me, suddenly said he didn't like sex, and none of his
    past girlfriends
    had liked to have sex with him. .
    No need to ask why I guess

'' do I have to walk past you a third time before you say hello ? ''

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Is that a pistol in your pocket?

It is a pistol in your pocket! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

I recently remembered when i was about seventeen, i met this lad out in a nightclub, he would have been about nineteen and at the end of the night he wanted to come home with me but i was saying no. He pretended to cry and then told me he loved me... I had known him for about two hours. I laughed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

"I've never been more jealous of a person, yet turned on at the same time"

... Random woman in a club said that to me. Was quite awkward!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

'I suppose a rides out of the question'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭markok84

are yaz comin' back to da hos-tal?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭johnny_knoxvile

markok84 wrote: »
    are yaz comin' back to da hos-tal?

Wasn't that in the TG4 remake of the movie "Hostel"?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

"I've been abducted by aliens twice now. But I like a good probe"...

I think (hope?) it was a joke

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭ottostreet

Will you ride me at home?

she meant she wanted a lift!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭ChocolateSauce

Once I entered a party with the loud and jesting exclamation "Did someone say innuendo??", upon which time a woman who I later got to know a little better looked me up and down and said with a wink "Or maybe in my endo later on if you're lucky."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Astrogeek wrote: »
    What is the oddest thing any one has ever said to you while flirting?

"No"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

I was just cleaning out some very old PM's now and remembered , about 3 years ago , this girl I was friends with said to me '' I dont like deleating your emails or pm's ,their like little nuggets of gold to me ''

Yeah fine , but what happens when your pm box is 100% full ?

Are you going to copy ,paste and save , then re- read them all on cold winter nights ? lol

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Ya but we're distant cousins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Shacklebolt

Random girl at a teenage disco: "Oh my god you were with my friend at a disco in Castlerea a year ago!"

Turns out I had been as she remembered the precise circumstances and later in the night showed up again with the friend in tow.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,427 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Random girl at a teenage disco: "Oh my god you were with my friend at a disco in Castlerea a year ago!"

Turns out I had been as she remembered the precise circumstances and later in the night showed up again with the friend in tow.

Oh christ..i dread when that happends...there's usually a good reason why you didn't meet her again...
    1. Met her in disco
    2. Castlerea...
    should have ran like the clappers dude.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭Shane_C

"What do you mean you wouldn't sleep with me if I was the last person on earth.....
    If I was the last person on earth you wouldn't have a choice in the matter."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,009 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

"Guess what my surname is?"
    "I give up, you tell me."
    "Hooker!"

She even showed me her driving licence to prove it.

Jackpot!:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Shacklebolt

Oh christ..i dread when that happends...there's usually a good reason why you didn't meet her again...
    1. Met her in disco
    2. Castlerea...
    should have ran like the clappers dude.

After I had been with this girl the weird friend grabbed my phone and saved the girls number onto it. After my second encounter with them I deleted it as I didn't want to be reminded of those freaks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

After I had been with this girl the weird friend grabbed my phone and saved the girls number onto it. After my second encounter with them I deleted it as I didn't want to be reminded of those freaks.

Your sig is awesome btw! :cool:
    Makes so much sense now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

You don't have a disability!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭illiop

"You go to the toilet an awful lot"

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

"Is that cushion on your lap comfortable or are you just trying to hide a hard-on you dumbass?"

True story.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,547 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

I was sitting beside a couple in a bar who were flirting mad for over an hour when they vanished,

While going to the bog I was walking passed an old telephone box with big bat wing doors when I heard her say, "does that come in adult size?" next thing I see her being thrown out of the phone box and sliding along the wet floor, she had almost nothing on.

Yeah, I think that was the oddest, but maybe they were past the flirting stage by then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

I was sitting beside a couple in a bar who were flirting mad for over an hour when they vanished,

While going to the bog I was walking passed an old telephone box with big bat wing doors when I heard her say, "does that come in adult size?" next thing I see her being thrown out of the phone box and sliding along the wet floor, she had almost nothing on.

Yeah, I think that was the oddest, but maybe they were past the flirting stage by then.

Pff. He could have saved her an hour by being straight with her from the start.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

1. Met her in disco
    2. Castlerea...
    3. You got arrested for being naked at a teenage disco.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭TomCo

"You have a comfortable head"

Advertisement