Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

waxing in the north?

Options
  • 09-05-2009 6:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

sorry for another waxing thread ladies but just been reading lil'blustars one below and someone recommended a really good one in dublin, just wondering can anyone recommend a good (bikini) waxing place in donegal/derry, preferably derry as im close to the border?
    thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

There's a beauty salon in town near Sandino's on the corner...can't remember the name of it but I've had it done a few times there and the girl is very good. I don't know of any places that do only waxing...nothing like Brazilia up here afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

Catherines Beauty Room Beauty Salons

Tel: 028 7137 7929| 17, William St, Derry, County Derry BT48 6EP

* Male & Female Treatments
    * Tigi Make Up - Spray Tanning
    * Facials - Waxing - Tinting
    * Manicures - Pedicures
    * False Eyelashes - Massages
    * Gift Vouchers Holiday Packages

Beauty Unlimited Beauty Salons

Tel: 02871 372117| 22, Great James St, Derry, County Derry BT48 7DA

* Stockist Of Decleor & OPI
    * Decleor Bronze Express Tanning
    * Crystal Clear Skincare
    * All Staff Highly Qualified
    * Late Night Opening Thursday
    * Gift Vouchers Available

From yellow pages, although i didnt see one on foyle st as pow wow said if needed i can find the name of it out on my travels these two looked like the best results from my search

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 curlylocks

I use the nu-u in Claudy, about 10 miles outside Derry city. They're very professional and very reasonably priced. This is a link to the website: http://www.thenu-u.co.uk/

Advertisement