Advertisement
Private Profiles - an update on how they will be changing here
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.

waxing in the north?

• 09-05-2009 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭✭ Tinchy

sorry for another waxing thread ladies but just been reading lil'blustars one below and someone recommended a really good one in dublin, just wondering can anyone recommend a good (bikini) waxing place in donegal/derry, preferably derry as im close to the border?
    thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 pow wow

There's a beauty salon in town near Sandino's on the corner...can't remember the name of it but I've had it done a few times there and the girl is very good. I don't know of any places that do only waxing...nothing like Brazilia up here afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭ GAAman

Catherines Beauty Room Beauty Salons

Tel: 028 7137 7929| 17, William St, Derry, County Derry BT48 6EP

* Male & Female Treatments
    * Tigi Make Up - Spray Tanning
    * Facials - Waxing - Tinting
    * Manicures - Pedicures
    * False Eyelashes - Massages
    * Gift Vouchers Holiday Packages

Beauty Unlimited Beauty Salons

Tel: 02871 372117| 22, Great James St, Derry, County Derry BT48 7DA

* Stockist Of Decleor & OPI
    * Decleor Bronze Express Tanning
    * Crystal Clear Skincare
    * All Staff Highly Qualified
    * Late Night Opening Thursday
    * Gift Vouchers Available

From yellow pages, although i didnt see one on foyle st as pow wow said if needed i can find the name of it out on my travels these two looked like the best results from my search

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 curlylocks

I use the nu-u in Claudy, about 10 miles outside Derry city. They're very professional and very reasonably priced. This is a link to the website: http://www.thenu-u.co.uk/

Advertisement