Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork IT - Introduce Yourself

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭evil-monkey

ya there seems to be a good few ITS heads too. we're taking the joint over. sweeet :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

i suppose ITS is really the forum-going type :)

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭starr0409

marie, doing architectural tech yr 1.please wave at me as ye walk past the studio window on yer way home while i stay on for my 27 hours a week.partay!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Don't worry you not alone, I'm usually in college from 9 - 8 most days. We should hold some CIT boards beers sometime though id say only be 3 or 4 of us.

Webmonkey wrote: »
    Don't worry you not alone, I'm usually in college from 9 - 8 most days. We should hold some CIT boards beers sometime though id say only be 3 or 4 of us.

i'd go :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭starr0409

theres 3 already!youre underestimating Webmonkey.im up for a session in the b-town anyway:)

Cool, should do something sometime. Can you believe I've only been to the B Town once and that time I was hammered so can't remember it and this is my 4th final yr :eek:

Those bastards sent me texts for a whole year and there was no way to stop them :(

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Princess Lou

I'm 18, studying Business Admin in CIT

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Seanot

Im doing ITS :)

• Advertisement

What is ITS if you don't mind me asking???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭evil-monkey

What is ITS if you don't mind me asking???

Information Technology Support

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭mewmoo

Sup, year 4 ELX. Never saw a CIT forum here before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Hi im in my fourth year of electronic engineering.

I'm 18, studying Business Admin in CIT
    mewmoo wrote:
    Sup, year 4 ELX. Never saw a CIT forum here before.
    Hi im in my fourth year of electronic engineering.

Finally, non ITS people, welcome! :)

this place is gettin fairly populated now it's kinda cool!!! ;) Does any1 know does C.I.T hold anything for Hallowe'en??? Thanks Webmonkey for the welcome note!!!

this place is gettin fairly populated now it's kinda cool!!! ;) Does any1 know does C.I.T hold anything for Hallowe'en??? Thanks Webmonkey for the welcome note!!!

probably another sleazy drinkingfest :) there used to be always something anyway. expect more mopes with leaflets

towel401 wrote: »
    probably another sleazy drinkingfest :) there used to be always something anyway. expect more mopes with leaflets

Them mopes with leaflets, have they anything better to do with their time really like it does my head in you can get 3 of the same in one day...Is the bar in C.I.T open yet?!?

Them mopes with leaflets, have they anything better to do with their time really like it does my head in you can get 3 of the same in one day...Is the bar in C.I.T open yet?!?
    Yeah, it gets quite sickening with those leaflets. Waste of paper, straight to closest bin it goes.

The CIT Bar will never be open, this has being going on for about 6 years now id say at this stage!

Yeah, it gets quite sickening with those leaflets. Waste of paper, straight to closest bin it goes.

The CIT Bar will never be open, this has being going on for about 6 years now id say at this stage!

Im in labs all afternoon so bored at this stage this is a great distraction!!! ;) What u up to Webmonkey???

Feel kinda stupid now with the question about the C.I.T bar I never knew it was going on for about 6 years but then again I'm new here!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

There'll never be a bar in CIT. They don't want engineering students turning up drunk for practical labs. not really a good idea to use a soldering iron while drunk.:D

There'll never be a bar in CIT. They don't want engineering students turning up drunk for practical labs. not really a good idea to use a soldering iron while drunk.:D
    People are bad enough sober here not to mind drunk.

People are bad enough sober here not to mind drunk.

true. imagine what the first year scumbags would be like if there was a steady supply of alcohol around the place
    like after a week the bar would be the only thing left standing

edit: i mean the real trouble making first years that were mentioned before. not the ones in this forum :)

bored again zzzz

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭joulter

cit bar...ur havin a laugh...

dat bar is never ever going to happen but yet ucc have 2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭Creeping-Death

Nearest thing is the feckin training bar for the Bar Management course...

Oh yah, i'm Conal, 18 and 1st year App.Bioscience

ya I kinda realized that but everyone seems to pick up on my bar comment oooppps

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Seanot

I was looking at DIT forum earlier and I saw a great thread. I think we should start something like it. There dose not seem to be allot of CIT heads around but it would be nice to see what courses people are doing and stuff ......and to have it all on the one thread.

Format:
    Name:
    Year/Course:

Name: Seanot
    Year/Course: ITS3
    Societies : Surf....rock climbing...gym.

:D

• Advertisement

Name: Donal
    Year/Course: DNET4
    Societies: None I'm too lazy

Maybe could do these too:

Interests: Computers/Cars (MGs in particular)
    Girl/Boy/(Hybrid): Boy

Advertisement