Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Does anyone do this course and want to tell me about it?"

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭leesmom

could anyone tell me if you can do general nursing and then switch to midwifery? i want to do midwifery in ucd but afraid i wont get the points however the points for general nursing seem a bit more attainable,anyone any advice:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭wireless101

pharmacy anywhere

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭daggy

Hey I would majorly appreciate it if any current Architecture students could post any info.. UCD students expecially! It's my number 1 :)

What's it really like? Everyone says it's back breaking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭wireless101

Dentistry anywhere. Much obliged.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭1huge1

I'm doing law and politics in nui maynooth.....both are reletively easy (a breezy to pass) but like anything you get what you put in.
    Nuim is pretty small and full of culchies that would be intimadated by a dublin uni.
    (I'm kinda negitive about nuim, but beggers cant be chooser when you only achieve 490 in the L.C)
    only 490 in the LC... i feel your pain

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

If only I could achieve 490

Anyone doing biomedical science in DIT?

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Cian92

Is there anybody doing a bachelor of education anywhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭whadabouchasir

Any one doing medicine in ucd or RCSI?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

Im quite unsure what Id like to do, so my idea right now, is to do the Science Omnibus at UCD, do people think this is a good idea?
    What can you tell me about the course (from experience preferably) but all help is very greatfully recieved!
    PM me with info if you like!
    Thanks for taking the time to read this!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Krancjar

Mallox wrote: »
    anyone do engineering in either ucc or nuig .. im really caught between the two .. are they very much based on maths and physics ??? what are the hours like etc.. thanks

im currently in studying 1st year engineering in nuig. Its not as maths/physics heavy as people say it is but then again im only half way through 1st year. 30 hour week give or take a few with 9 o clock starts every morning except friday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭captainspeckle

I'm doing law and politics in nui maynooth.....both are reletively easy (a breezy to pass) but like anything you get what you put in.
    Nuim is pretty small and full of culchies that would be intimadated by a dublin uni.
    (I'm kinda negitive about nuim, but beggers cant be chooser when you only achieve 490 in the L.C)

nuim are lucky to have you, anyone who can fit that many insults and be that arrogant in one post is pure gold!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Mario007

anyone has any more info about law plus in ul, law and political science in trinity or law international in ucc?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

economics and finance anybody?

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭ayumi

anyone doing pharmacy?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭SarcasticFairy

Mario007 wrote: »
    anyone has any more info about law plus in ul, law and political science in trinity or law international in ucc?

Low and Political Science is a new course afaik, so no one will have much info besides what's on the Trinity website.

Law in Trinity or UCD anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Économiste Monétaire

economics and finance anybody?
    The UCD course?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭SarcasticFairy

eVeNtInE wrote: »
    If you're looking for info on Law in Trinity (and other courses too!) this thread has some links in it for several Trinity courses.

Also, for people interested in doing law in Trinity, I created this thread awhile ago asking some questions of which the answers may be of some help to you. :)

I'd searched before and got the first link, but I hadn't seen your thread before! It really helped, so thanks! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Gear9992

devinejay wrote: »
    TCD Engineering 1st year.

To put it simply I like the course a lot, but there's a fair bit of work involved. If anyone wants more info or has specific questions just ask and I'll do my best.

Is there a lot of hours of lectures, etc?

Also is Trinity well equiped for the course? It's just that I heard that ucd is better for engineering.

DN037-Biomedical Health and life Sciences? UCD

Anyone doing this and wanna tell me about it?:D

Many thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

Jammyc wrote: »
    DN037-Biomedical Health and life Sciences? UCD

Anyone doing this and wanna tell me about it?:D

Many thanks.

I'm not doing it, but my friend is.
    She says that for a lot of the lectures they're in with medicine students.
    I believe the likes of "We're basically doing medicine without becoming doctors" was being bandied around a lot when I asked her about it.

bythewoods wrote: »
    I'm not doing it, but my friend is.
    She says that for a lot of the lectures they're in with medicine students.
    I believe the likes of "We're basically doing medicine without becoming doctors" was being bandied around a lot when I asked her about it.
    Cools, thanks!

Gosh points are so high, well pretty damn high for me, theyve been going down tho, but I reckon theyll fire right back up this year for some reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭hopeful_girl

art and design in limerick or galway hopefully.
    didnt do a plc tho :/

is it worth it doing an arts course if u dont want to do seconday teaching? anyone know?

thanks =D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭p1akuw47h5r3it

Bus Studies with Russian in TCD or anything to say about Russian in TCD

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,107 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

DanDan6592 wrote: »
    Bus Studies
    Career as a bus driver?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

The UCD course?

the very one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭p1akuw47h5r3it

Jonathan wrote: »
    Career as a bus driver?

That's hilarious well done

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭aisling.laura

hey does anyone have any information on midwifery in TCD?
    been to the open days and still couldn't find anyone who actually did the course so any help would be greatly appreciated :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 buggeryboo

Im looking to do english literature and theology in all hallows..
    280 points last year , my best option into secondary teaching.
    Problem is i only decided this recently and as a result know very little about the college itself.
    Anybody going to all hallows or doing this particular course?
    Any information would be greatlyyyy appreciated!! :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19 buggeryboo

does nobody go to all hallows or sumtin ha

Advertisement