Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Does anyone do this course and want to tell me about it?"

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Truck

Cremo wrote: »
    multimedia courses don't contain much programming as you call it. they'd do markup languages like HTML and possibly do PHP at a stretch

In third year of Multimedia now and we did two years of Java, also JSP.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,817 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Music Technology in LIT anyone?

Trawled 23 pages and only one person(Mongo) asked about this last year. So, enlighten me!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭1huge1

mars bar wrote: »

Trawled 23 pages and only one person(Mongo) asked about this last year. So, enlighten me!
    Know someone who did it in Maynooth and loved it

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,107 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

mars bar wrote: »

Why didn't you use search? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 31,817 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I couldn't find it! but now I see it...:o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20 claireybear

If anyone wants info on Commerce & French or just Commerce in UCC give me a bell:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 claireybear

I do NOT think that Arts is a waste of time. I think people are wasting their time while doing it. Arts courses have the potential to be so much, but a lot of people just take it as a doss and do a little as possible. I have a few hard working arts students who actually want something from their degree, not just a piece of paper.
    Couldn't agree more, I think Arts is a good course, just a pity that a lot of people do it because they don't know what else to do. Have loads of friends who don't know what exactly they want to do so they think Arts is a good choice even if they've absolutely no interest in any of the subjects they pick!:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 becca.bu.bu

pathway33 wrote: »
    yep and even if u dunno what job you want then do what you love in college because often it's the grade you get that matters and not the subjects. it's very easy to do a 9 month postgrad after your arts degree to get the job you want.

thanks for the advice!!! i got more than enough points anyways for arts so here we go.......:D

Well I can now offically say im doing Business Studies with german in UL, anyone else get it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭The Walsho

^ Congrats.

BESS in Trinners here, anyone else?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭NiSmO

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭jennZ

Heey! Congrats to everyone!
    I got accepted at DCU's Communication Studies (435 points minimum) which was my 2nd choice and was declined my 1st one -DCU's Contemporary Cultire and Society(345 points minimum).
    Any realistic explanations???

I am starting to think I should take Communications...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Fyr.Fytr

DC215 - General Nursing :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Peleus

Engineering in Trinity?????? anyone?!?!?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭TheAmateur

Peleus wrote: »
    Engineering in Trinity?????? anyone?!?!?!?
    See ya there :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 jules90'

I'm in first year in Froebel at the moment, brilliant course...miles better than St Pats! Give me a shout if anyone wants to find out anything about it!;)

hey can you please tell me moe bout froebel .
    appreciate it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 31 2022rae

hey can anyone tell me what these subjects in UCC arts are like asap:
    Irish
    English
    Philosophy
    Chinese Studies
    Math Studies

would be a great help!!thanks! :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,107 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

2022rae wrote: »
    hey can anyone tell me what these subjects in UCC arts are like asap:
    Irish
    English
    Philosophy
    Chinese Studies
    Math Studies

would be a great help!!thanks! :)

Better off posting in the ucc forum tbh...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭claret

Event Management DIT??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Kimmy-XxX

anyone doing english/classics in tcd..??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Sparxx

Vis com DIT??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Lux.

Arts omnibus ucd!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭RealistSpy

Systems Management ITC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 GAVAN90

anyone done business with accountancy in sligo it, would love some info on it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭TheDonMan

Is anyone out there studying Process and Chemical Engineering at UCC who could give me a idea of what the course involves? I heard it is quite Maths heavy, is this true?

Apologies if this was asked before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭keefs08

Any1 doing a pre-nursing course??:D:D

keefs08 wrote: »
    Any1 doing a pre-nursing course??:D:D
    Know loads of people doing a pre nursing course in Limerick senior college.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭HELLO132

Anyone do Creative Digital Media(ITB)
    or
    International Business with Language(DIT)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 honey_mauve

:confused:
    deek wrote: »
    Hey everyone

I studied dietetics in DIT , just a warning for people who may have put it down I would really advise that you should have a strong interest in Home economics. I have always been interested in science and health but found this course didnt interest me. Mainly my problem was that I just wasnt interested enough in food to carry me through, there are chemistry and biokogy lectures but there are also cooking classes.

Also if you are not familiar with DIT go have a look at Kevin street before you apply....

Having said this most of people stay on in the course and are still just as interested in it as they had been.....basically make sure you are interested in food!
    hey der !!!!!!do u hav ny info bout d food biotech course at ulster univ??????????

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 honey_mauve

Ok im about three months in to my Biotech course in Galway, I think its GY304, not sure though.

If anyone wants to know anything about the course, pm me and I'll see if i can answer any of your questions.
    can u tell me bout d food biotech course at ulster????????

Advertisement