Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 09 Prices

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

Where did you hear that? I hope its true! I've been quited 60 euro in Tescos by someone that works there

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭NeVeR

Anyone know what Games smyths are taking as exchanges for Fifa 09... Says you can swap 2 games for it. Anyone know what they will take?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Moiph wrote: »
    Where did you hear that? I hope its true! I've been quited 60 euro in Tescos by someone that works there

I see Tesco UK will be selling Fifa '09 for less than £30 (€37.50), I wonder will Tesco here do something similar (€50?) here at the last minute (wishful thinking I suppose)?
    NeVeR wrote: »
    Anyone know what Games smyths are taking as exchanges for Fifa 09... Says you can swap 2 games for it. Anyone know what they will take?

You can trade in ANY two games for it BUT they have to be of a trade in value of €34 in total.

Well heres hoping Tesco over here follow suit. Still wondering if they'll put it on the shelf at midnight, anyone know?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Will tesco even have it friday is what im wondering -_-

On a few occasions I have went in on the day a big game was released to find they wouldnt have it for another few days.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

R_H_C_P wrote: »
    Will tesco even have it friday is what im wondering -_-

On a few occasions I have went in on the day a big game was released to find they wouldnt have it for another few days.

Same as that up where i am, they are fecking useless for putting stock out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

IF anyone who has the game sees this, can you tell me whether the Eircom League 1st Division is in it?

I've head rumours. Can't wait until tomorrow. Need to know now:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭kensutz

Premier Division I'd say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 690 ✭✭✭givyjoe81

It's officially broken! Spoke to guys from smyths bray and game tallaght and both of them at least are selling due to someone breaking the release date. Not too many people seem to care though, which is odd considering what a game it promises to be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

wonder if xtravision will sell it to me

a game shop definitely would, but i dunno if xtravision will... ill ring them to see. not arsed walking down for nothing

• Advertisement

no dice

cnuts

^blast :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

I'm gonna try my local Xtravision and Tesco in about half an hour, will let ye know if successful

• Closed Accounts Posts: 690 ✭✭✭givyjoe81

Just got mine in xtra game in the square after restraining myself from knocking out the ignorant g bag in Smyths tallaght. I politely explained to her minion that it had broken in two other stores, one Smyths Bray! and the other game in square.. "yeah well im not braykin it" in skangerese, "10k fine..." yeah but someone else already has!! I know they get people chancin her arm but all she had to was ring, ignorant wench!

Anywho rant over, xtra game were just puttin up the second i walked in. At about half seven, so more and more should start selling it. I reckon go to your local xtra v and get them to ring x game in square if they dont believe you!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

why can't ye just wait until tomorrow, it won't kill ye will it? :p

(Just got mne in game in Blanch :pac::pac::pac:)

• Registered Users Posts: 38 hano

LADIES! EXTRAVISION IN CARPENTERSTOWN ARE SELLING IT, THEIR OPEN UNTILL 10PM

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

Got my copy tonight in an Xtravision as well :)

how much is it in xtravision??

I might give a run down!

Also Xtravisions in Waterford.

hmmm

dunno if im arsed going out to xtravision to get it at this hour

they probably wouldnt give it to me anyway

• Advertisement

€59.99 and a free football

kensutz wrote: »
    Premier Division I'd say.

Rumours that it was agreed last year that they'd put the First Division in this year.

Come on, a lot of yous have it. One of yous just check if Shels is in it please:D

just got it there in xtravision balbriggan

SantryRed wrote: »
    Rumours that it was agreed last year that they'd put the First Division in this year.

Come on, a lot of yous have it. One of yous just check if Shels is in it please:D

Got it in Xtravision in Waterford. No Eircom first division dude

Ah gay :(

Got me hopes up for nothing :p

Well got it in xtravision.

First impressing was good, nice graphics and more realistic that any previous games. The only problem is gameplay, thru my fault tho, Im very rusty as the last soccer game I played was pro evo on the wii :p Be A Pro mode takes a nice bit of getting used to. I was lost for the first half haha.

Happy I got it anyway.

Anyone had problems connecting for Live matches? The game kept freezing up during loading times for me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Davexirl

Advertising in the Metro this morning, HMV 47.99 on xbox and ps3 till this sunday. Then on the next page tesco. 34.99 on the 360 and 54.99 on ps3, hope thats not a miss print on the 360's price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭sparky360

can anyone confirm the tesco Xbox360 price?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Yep €34.99 in Celbridge.

Advertisement