Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 09 Prices

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 tomb33.ie

sparky360 wrote: »
    might do the trade in with GTA and PES2008. I'm kinda wary bout trading in GTA though. DLC should be here soon?

Yeah but mine is PS3 version so no DLC for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,271 ✭✭✭MayoForSam

MayoForSam wrote: »
    I see Tesco UK will be selling Fifa '09 for less than £30 (€37.50), I wonder will Tesco here do something similar (€50?) here at the last minute (wishful thinking I suppose)?

Heh heh, picked up my copy in Galway Tesco's around 3:30pm, there was only about 3 or 4 Xbox 360 versions left. No price on display, but scanned in at €34.99.

Fair play to Tesco on this, for once we are getting something cheaper compared to the UK (Tesco UK price £30, Tesco Ireland £28). The cynic in me says this must be a pricing error.

This plus the Orange Box for €16.99 from play.com equals a very nice day's business!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Got it from Coonagh Tesco, Limerick for €34.99. There was none on the shelf, i had to ask someone and he got me one from the back.

mancduff wrote: »
    Nutgrove Tescos have no xbox360 versions only ps3 and ps2 from what i saw, golden discs are doing it for 49.99 pity they don't do trade ins. Anyone been to game or zavvi yet.

I got the Xbox360 version in tesco nutgrove for 34.99 today at around 1 o'clock!

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭mancduff

I got the Xbox360 version in tesco nutgrove for 34.99 today at around 1 o'clock!

Jammy b*stard you must of had the last one all i saw were ps2 ps3 and ds versions asked one of the staff had they any they said they'd sold out, hope they stock up again soon or will have to bite the bullet and go for 2 game trade at xtravision. :mad:
    Post edited by Boards.ie: Mike on

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

ShaneU wrote: »
    I love being right :D

And blowing your own trumpet! :D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

Damn got it for 60 in xtravision last night. Ah well, it was worth it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

Balls

Was sold out in the tesco's I tired

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭TheGreatOne

Half ten this morning Tesco Clare Hall, €34.95, best money I ever spent. Felt like standing outside Gamestop and spreading the good word, but obviously that was never on the cards.

I've spent the whole day playing it and I gotta say I absolutely love it. Can't wait to bring my Be A Pro online in a 10 v 10, I'm nicely suprised by that game mode, I thought I'd hate it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

I was doing some late night shopping in Tescos in Tallaght, PS3 price was €55!! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Super Sidious

€48 (43 with 10% student discount) in HMV untill sunday for both PS3 and Xbox360...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Balls

Was sold out in the tesco's I tired

Great game so it is:p

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

I went down to Tescos (Dundalk) at lunch time yesterday and the 360 delivery was delayed - went round to Zavvi in the Marshes SC and got it for 46 with a discount card I racked up when i bought the xbox.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Hi lads, follow the link in my sig to support a boards FIFA forum. Definitely gonna be needed this season! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭Nephew

Is is still €35 in Tesco or was that a one day offer? If its still €35 does anyone know of any stores in South Dublin, preferably near Bray that have copies left. I was told there were none in Bray yesterday evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

Tesco in Tullamore had fifa this morning,got it for €35

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭s8n

anyone know any Tesco's in Dublin with it for this price ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭the corpo

clearwater say they won't have it again til thursday

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭mancduff

I traded in Fifa 08 at xtravision and got 09 for 36 euros not bad considering i wouldn't want fifa 08 when i have 09 just letting you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,472 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

Copies are still available in Tesco Wilton, Cork. Still only 35euro.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

I went down to Tescos (Dundalk) at lunch time yesterday and the 360 delivery was delayed - went round to Zavvi in the Marshes SC and got it for 46 with a discount card I racked up when i bought the xbox.
    I got my 360 version in the Dundalk Tescos in the old shopping centre on friday evening. There was loads of other 360 boxes on the shelves as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭Zonda999

Out of them in wilton and mahon point in Cork. Had a couple left in douglas village, though, at around 5, when i got mine. 35e:D

BFassassin wrote: »
    I got my 360 version in the Dundalk Tescos in the old shopping centre on friday evening. There was loads of other 360 boxes on the shelves as well.
    I was pissed off with Tescos in Dundalk because they had me standing there for 15 mins waiting for someone to get it only for them to say they had none.

Were they 34.99 yea?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭NeVeR

If might have been posted already but if you trade in Fifa08 in xtragame you can get it for €30, I got it yesterday.

Most Tesco shops are out of stock of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

I was pissed off with Tescos in Dundalk because they had me standing there for 15 mins waiting for someone to get it only for them to say they had none.

Were they 34.99 yea?
    Yeah they were €35. Im surprised they had none left though because there was loads there on Friday evening.

This was Friday lunchtime - I was told they weren't in yet and wouldn't be til that evening and left me standing for 15 mins to hear that news. Prob came in later that day...

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭rliston

none left in Tesco Coonagh in Limerick- dont know when they'll be back in stock
    none in Aurther's Quay either- they're ordered more, could be in tommorrow, but probably thursday or friday
    eventually got one in Tesco at the Cresent Shopping Centre- they'd about 10 copies on the shelf at 2 today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Climate Expert

Any in Galway left?

• Registered Users Posts: 37 mccreesj

Have tried Tesco in Tallaght and Celbridge over the last few days, no joy! Any other Dublin stores have them back in yet?

• Advertisement

hmv 47e

Advertisement