Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PSNI Recruitment - Stage 5 - I'm in!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,012 ✭✭✭MrsGeneHunt

thanks mgh, good things come to those who wait i guess :D

the weird thing is that this last couple of months I havent really been bothered about it that much, Kind of gave up hope and started to forget about it almost, then get a phone call out of the blue.

Patience is a virtue.....just one I hope I dont have to practice for long LOL

Right you missed the last night out, you HAVE to come to the September one so the crew can meet you...and maybe buy you a wee celebratory drinkypoo... or 6 LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭JVB

Right you missed the last night out, you HAVE to come to the Septemeber one so the crew can meet you...and maybe buy you a wee celebratory drinkypoo... or 6 LOL

I'll second that brother ... I mean sista ... Oh I don't know :confused:

GCBC, you're more than welcome. Congrats again ;)

JVB wrote: »
    I'll second that brother ... I mean sista ... Oh I don't know :confused:
    Please tell me I am not going to have to prove to you I'm a laydee and I dont have testi-clays.....

Please tell me I am not going to have to prove to you I'm a laydee and I dont have testi-clays.....

No I was just trying to be hip. You know, down with the kids :D You'll understand, you're old too ;)

Hang on a minute, how did I miss an offer like that? Yes, you do have to prove it. It's not pay-per-view though is it? :eek:

JVB wrote: »
    Hang on a minute, how did I miss an offer like that? Yes, you do have to prove it. It's not pay-per-view though is it? :eek:

No video....not on the first night anyway, what sort of a girl do you take me for?!! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭MustBeCrazy

Got the call for the october intake! anyone else in for it?

So delighted its unbelievabe :D

Really pleased for you!!!! Well done - now go celebrate before your body has to become a temple (or something).

MBC x

No video....not on the first night anyway, what sort of a girl do you take me for?!! :p

I swear you type these innuendo's just to set me up. Keep up the good work :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 721 ✭✭✭goodcopbadcop

So when is the next big boards night out happening then??

• Advertisement

So when is the next big boards night out happening then??

Looking like late September? Have to pm everyone and see how they're fixed.

You're in I assume?!! We have to send you off in style!:D

yeah ill make it this time, show all you oldies how its done :D

yeah ill make it this time, show all you oldies how its done :D

OOOh, I could go right off you!!!!!!!!!!!:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭given1

Great news mt8, long deserved and really happy for ya:)!! in theorey if i can remeber your merit score correctly gcbc i should definatley be in!! gna get the knee sorted asap:eek:!!!!!

congrats again!!

thanks mate! I would definitely get it sorted if it was you, you have every chance of getting in, dont let anything hold you back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭conor123

woohoo im in:D

see you guys in october:cool: ive been buzzin all day!!!

• Advertisement

conor123 wrote: »

Well done mate. More good news for the Boardsies :)

excellent mate!! as JVB said great to see more boardsies getting the call!

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭BoutYe

Got the call for the october intake! anyone else in for it?

So delighted its unbelievabe :D

Nice one mate, congratulations. Still no call for me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭BoutYe

Congrats dude

lethal news conor, we ended up in same intake!! crazy how it has all worked out! will see you at SRN, we will be the youngest people there :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26 bullslinebacker

Congratulations mate.....:D:D:D

hopefully i'll get a call an see you there!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭owen1976

Congrats Conor hope it all goes well:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭jim2008

Got the call this morning, starting oct:D

jim2008 wrote: »

sweeeet!! happy days man, you been waiting ages, must be glad to get in at last. everyone getting good news!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭owen1976

Well done another boardie successful theres alot to live up to on these boards!!!

cheers guys.

and well done jim:D

Brilliant news!!! Well done and huge congrats.
    Sooooooo jealous......:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭inspector71

Well done jim2008,

I got some good news today also!
    I got a letter inviting me to a medical (at rather short notice)!!!!!
    Makes up for my car getting broken into!

Is this the first medical of campaign 14?

you must be one of the first to get one, congratulations. Must be a good sign. How long away is it?

you must be one of the first to get one, congratulations. Must be a good sign. How long away is it?

thanks, without being too specific it's within the next two weeks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭MustBeCrazy

thanks, without being too specific it's within the next two weeks

Hi Inspector

Well done in getting called for your medical! Sounds good to me. Do you mind if I ask when your a/c was and if you received vetting forms yet?

MBC x

Hi Inspector

Well done in getting called for your medical! Sounds good to me. Do you mind if I ask when your a/c was and if you received vetting forms yet?

MBC x

MBC have you had vetting? When was your AC roughly?

congrats jim, im sure you were delighted to hear that news!!! im just so jealous and really depresses me to think i could be geting the call:(

Hi Inspector

MBC x

it was beginning of july and I did get the forms!

Well done jim2008,

I got some good news today also!
    I got a letter inviting me to a medical (at rather short notice)!!!!!
    Makes up for my car getting broken into!

Is this the first medical of campaign 14?

great news m8t, that must be a postitive sign considering what carlty888 said earlier about vetting, theres no way they would give you a medical unnessecarily,head up:)

p.s hope the scum get caught!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭carlty888

Congratulations to everyone getting the goods news for October. I hate each and every one of you with a bitter and jealous hatred. :D If any of you would like to swap places give me a shout. :D

We should probably take the medical chat to the relevant thread before MGH rebukes us. :D

anyone remember what date the SRN is, i cant remember now i was in such shock at being called. :D

given1 wrote: »
    congrats jim, im sure you were delighted to hear that news!!! im just so jealous and really depresses me to think i could be geting the call:(
    Why does that depress you mate that would be good news?

carlty888 wrote: »
    Congratulations to everyone getting the goods news for October. I hate each and every one of you with a bitter and jealous hatred. :D If any of you would like to swap places give me a shout. :D

We should probably take the medical chat to the relevant thread before MGH rebukes us. :D

OOh you make me sound like some sort of witch.:eek:
    LOL

• Advertisement

cause he has had delays with his medical due to a bad knee. if he didnt have this he would have got the call this week most likely

Why does that depress you mate that would be good news?

He'd be in but he has to have op on knee.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Dyson77

Hi all haven't been on in a while, just got the call today for the October intake :)

Dyson77 wrote: »
    Hi all haven't been on in a while, just got the call today for the October intake :)

congrats!!!!! :D

See you there

Dyson77 wrote: »
    Well done mate :D

anyone remember what date the SRN is, i cant remember now i was in such shock at being called. :D

sept 29th (I THINK) sure we will get it in writing soon enough

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26 bullslinebacker

Hey Guys........great news!!! i got the call about half an hour ago!!!!! I'm just buzzing! Starting in the 12th October intake. and to answer the previous question the SRN is on Monday the 29th September. Thanks for all your patience with my stoopid questions and i hope to see you all there!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭New Recruit

Well done Bulls...See you in the Hotel:cool:

Hey Guys........great news!!! i got the call about half an hour ago!!!!! I'm just buzzing! Starting in the 12th October intake. and to answer the previous question the SRN is on Monday the 29th September. Thanks for all your patience with my stoopid questions and i hope to see you all there!!!!!!!

Well done!! Huge congrats!!

AND

TIME TO GET THE BEARD OFF LOL:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭Mr.Anderson

Hi guys,

Just got the call about an hour ago, really can't wait for the 12th of October now!! See alot of other people from the board will be there too so i'll see you all there, and will have to read up on what sort of things ill need to take with me. Congratulations to the rest of you!:D:D

Hi guys,

Just got the call about an hour ago, really can't wait for the 12th of October now!! See alot of other people from the board will be there too so i'll see you all there, and will have to read up on what sort of things ill need to take with me. Congratulations to the rest of you!:D:D

Congrats!!!!!!!!

Seems like another good intake for the Boardsies! Da-yum we kick ass!:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement