Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noobturnal thread*New posters to the nocturnal forum come here for introductions!*

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Im no always gentle but I am friendly :)
    Welcome to the Nocturnal Forum

/hands welcome basket:D
    oi - what's in a welcome basket...
    I never got one.:mad:

Welcome firetrap, cool name...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭Firetrap

You don't want to know what's in that basket....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

SteveC wrote: »
    oi - what's in a welcome basket...
    I never got one.:mad:

Welcome firetrap, cool name...:D

I gave you hot chocolate beers chocolates on numerous nights but hers is one

/hand massive basket to steve:)

Firetrap wrote: »
    You don't want to know what's in that basket....

Hey:(It was all nice stuff

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

/takes basket and runs..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,329 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Hello, hello. I'm reliably informed I'm one of those sick morning people but my sleeping patterns tend to go loo la every so often. This tends to lead to the on button being struck on the laptop.

Am I doing this right?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Hello, hello. I'm reliably informed I'm one of those sick morning people but my sleeping patterns tend to go loo la every so often. This tends to lead to the on button being struck on the laptop.

Am I doing this right?

Totally.

Welcome to the Nocturnal Forum!

P.S those strange daytime people are called daywalkers, keep an eye out for them!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,329 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

I see, and thanks. Do they hunt or do we hunt back?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Hi all. I'm yet another person challenged in the ways of the appreciation of sunlight and daytime...

... mind you, that's mostly because I'm currently managing a bar and am usually home at around 2am (and awake for at least 2 more hours then, if not 3...)

• Advertisement

I see, and thanks. Do they hunt or do we hunt back?

We tend to avoid them but they seem to be all right if you talk about things like football to them :)
    we do hunt zombies though. Even though one of the mods is one of them!

Bard wrote: »
    Hi all. I'm yet another person challenged in the ways of the appreciation of sunlight and daytime...

... mind you, that's mostly because I'm currently managing a bar and am usually home at around 2am (and awake for at least 2 more hours then, if not 3...)

My god you have been wasting your life by NOT posting here! :)

Welcome to the house of fun. You have come of age!

Roll on the zombie training!

Roll on the zombie training!

First lesson:

If anyone asks to eat your brain, you say no.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

SDooM wrote: »
    My god you have been wasting your life by NOT posting here! :)

Welcome to the house of fun. You have come of age!

Well, I've only been operating these hours since I've been managing the bar - which is for the last 2 to 3 months... and I'm back to college (and back to 'normal' hours of waking, I presume) in September.

Bard wrote: »
    Well, I've only been operating these hours since I've been managing the bar - which is for the last 2 to 3 months... and I'm back to college (and back to 'normal' hours of waking, I presume) in September.

Well don't let that stop you coming here!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Hullo! I be Piste, I normally sleep about 11- whenever I have to wake up, but now Ii don't ever HAVE to wake up (apart from work on Sundays). If I fall back into my summer sleeping pattern of going to bed at ungodly hours you might see a lot of me here!

Then again I might get bored and forget about this forum...

Piste wrote: »
    Hullo! I be Piste, I normally sleep about 11- whenever I have to wake up, but now Ii don't ever HAVE to wake up (apart from work on Sundays). If I fall back into my summer sleeping pattern of going to bed at ungodly hours you might see a lot of me here!

hi
    just a heads up to say you wont get bored of this forum
    welcome to the dark side :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭Trinity

Hi I'm Trinity

I used to suffer from insomnia for years but it went away however i find myself staying up later than my norm lately so i am popping in here til normal sleep resumes :)

Oh and I like vampires :P

If you forget about us we will haunt you like a rabid ex girlfriend :)

Welcome!

Trinity1 wrote: »
    Hi I'm Trinity

I used to suffer from insomnia for years but it went away however i find myself staying up later than my norm lately so i am popping in here til normal sleep resumes :)

Oh and I like vampires :P

Vampires rock!

Nocturnia welcomes you to suck the blood of its innocents. :)

• Advertisement

First lesson:

If anyone asks to eat your brain, you say no.

Go for theirs instead?

Go for theirs instead?

doesnt taste nice, trust me!

Plan B then.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

If you forget about us we will haunt you like a rabid ex girlfriend :)

Ok well in that case I'll have to hang out here like the clingy ex-girlfriend who didn't realise you were just trying to be nice when you said you wanted to stay friends :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭sunny2004

I never knew this existed !
    But then again I am a new member of Boards ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Evening crepuscular boardsies, I'm Adam and since I'm up half the night anyways I thought I might give this place a go

Ok well in that case I'll have to hang out here like the clingy ex-girlfriend who didn't realise you were just trying to be nice when you said you wanted to stay friends :)

Oh Christ.

*Stands up Piste*
    sunny2004 wrote: »
    I never knew this existed !
    But then again I am a new member of Boards ;)

Oh yeah, 2004, brand new :D Welcome!
    Adamcp898 wrote: »
    Evening crepuscular boardsies, I'm Adam and since I'm up half the night anyways I thought I might give this place a go

Sure it can't hurt, welcome to the Nocturnal forum!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Opps dont think i posted here!

Hello im richard im 17 i live in kerry going into leaving cert..Enjoy staying up late and the atmosphere on this sub forum :D

ricky91t wrote: »
    Opps dont think i posted here!

Hello im richard im 17 i live in kerry going into leaving cert..Enjoy staying up late and the atmosphere on this sub forum :D

sub forum? SUB FORUM?

WE SUBMIT TO NO MAN!!!

Er yeah, hi :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

sub forum? SUB FORUM?

WE SUBMIT TO NO MAN!!!

Er yeah, hi :)
    hahah im sorry im slightly tired and made a mistake

Advertisement