Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noobturnal thread*New posters to the nocturnal forum come here for introductions!*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭1huge1

Posted here a few times but only really starting to use it now.

Handy forum at night

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

1huge1 wrote: »
    Posted here a few times but only really starting to use it now.

Handy forum at night

Thats what we're here for, a place for all the disparate nocturnal boardsies to gather.

you should make an alt account- 2tiny2

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Night owl reporting for duty!

Unemployed slacker with a sleeping pattern ****ed up by WoW addiction, frequently still awake at 5am. >.>

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Unemployed slacker with a sleeping pattern ****ed up by WoW addiction, frequently still awake at 5am. >.>

Hello rainbow kirby, Welcome! Your the first person i've welcomed - i'm sure your honoured.:D enjoy the forum:)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

Been lurking in the shadows for a while, like a ninja but i'll announce my presence for a few seconds...Hi all :)

I've gotten hugs from fonpokno at the beers, but sure the more the merrier!!

*slinks back into the darkness*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Aw...

I can appreciate the WoW bit. My rogue lies abandoned due to the horrors of women. :pac:

Sleeping sucks, eh? :P

You, also, will fit right in!
    Been lurking in the shadows for a while, like a ninja but i'll announce my presence for a few seconds...Hi all :)

I've gotten hugs from fonpokno at the beers, but sure the more the merrier!!

*slinks back into the darkness*

Hows it cracking?

It's always nice to see new people. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,811 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

2nd Post to the Nocturnal Forum, I normally hangout on AH but after some prompting from other Nocturnals at the Impromptu drinks I think I'll have to start posting here as well.

BOFH_139 wrote: »
    2nd Post to the Nocturnal Forum, I normally hangout on AH but after some prompting from other Nocturnals at the Impromptu drinks I think I'll have to start posting here as well.

welcome :)

I hear we had some serious PR work going at that beers!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,811 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Thanks SDoom;

Beer makes peer pressure work better....
    SDooM wrote: »
    welcome :)

I hear we had some serious PR work going at that beers!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Stevecw

Hey, ok ive been hanging around a few forums without posting much. Damzilla & Fonpokno talked me into signing in here.
    But it makes sense i dont sleep early any night, im here many nights till 4 or 5 so i guess they are right. So ok Im Steve, but judging by response i got in "The Lair" they have too many steves already, so according to them in agreement with me, i will be known as Carlow from here on :D
    So even tho im Stevecw, i will be from here on Carlow!! What happens when 3 more Steves from Carlow sign up??? Haha they never thought of that one!!

Stevecw wrote: »
    Hey, ok ive been hanging around a few forums without posting much. Damzilla & Fonpokno talked me into signing in here.
    But it makes sense i dont sleep early any night, im here many nights till 4 or 5 so i guess they are right. So ok Im Steve, but judging by response i got in "The Lair" they have too many steves already, so according to them in agreement with me, i will be known as Carlow from here on :D
    So even tho im Stevecw, i will be from here on Carlow!! What happens when 3 more Steves from Carlow sign up??? Haha they never thought of that one!!

I guess the next one will be from Bikelow, and the 3rd from carhigh!

Sorry. Running joke!

Oh God please stop that!! End the pain for us all! How much longer can the joke run really? Think it has limited lifespan!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭paperclip2

Oh God please stop that!! End the pain for us all! How much longer can the joke run really? Think it has limited lifespan!!

It took me about three repitions before I got it!:eek:

'Sigh'

paperclip2 wrote: »
    It took me about three repitions before I got it!:eek:

'Sigh'

Thats good to hear, so this is a place where the brain can be switched off. Great, love to hear this :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭paperclip2

Thats good to hear, so this is a place where the brain can be switched off. Great, love to hear this :D

Switched Off! Hun, I leave mine hanging on a nail in the Lair most nights!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭Bijoux

I'm relatively new...

Ah, sweet nocturnal-ness.....nocturnality? :rolleyes:

Why is the internet so much better at night?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭raah!

Hallow, welcome to teh forums

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭SnowMonkey

hi im new :D...

I liek night time because it peacfulll

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Bijoux wrote: »
    I'm relatively new...

Welcome to the realm of darkness

Like your sig....:)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

SnowMonkey wrote: »

I liek night time because it peacfulll

Welcome.

SteveC wrote: »
    Welcome.

thank you

SnowMonkey wrote: »

I like night time because it peacfulll

Dont we all :)

Love the name, welcome to the forum!

I love the night too, for the same reason.

Bijoux wrote: »
    I'm relatively new...

Its because I am here. :D

Welcome to the Nocturnal Forum!

Dont we all :)

Love the name, welcome to the forum!

I love the night too, for the same reason.

:D like not a sound to be heard out side i like that. plus i can rite and aply to jobs much easer when theres no bright lights aaaaaaaaaaaa.

yep i robed it from an it dude i no on a snowboarding forum :o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Hello brothers and sisters, i like night time because everybody is better looking!

I also have a body clock problem and can't shut down until after 2 am EVERY night despite having to work 9.30-6 every day.

I tend to have trust issues with people who go to bed before 10 pm! :pac:

Left a pic in the other sticky for ye all to gaze at too :)

Fizman wrote: »
    Hello brothers and sisters, i like night time because everybody is better looking!

I also have a body clock problem and can't shut down until after 2 am EVERY night despite having to work 9.30-6 every day.

I tend to have trust issues with people who go to bed before 10 pm! :pac:

Left a pic in the other sticky for ye all to gaze at too :)

Well arent we lucky?

Welcome to the nocturnal forum!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

Hey all,

Ever notice that the internet is much more peaceful at night when all the e-howlermonkeys and i-screamingcranks go to bed? No? Just me then.

Part-time insomniac, full time arthritic (at 26! ... and they wonder why I'm none to impressed with deities hmmph!) I find myself online from time to time in the wee hours reading unusual things about unusual people.

Glad someone came up with this place though. Gives me something to at stare vacantly when 3am rolls round.

Hey all,

Ever notice that the internet is much more peaceful at night when all the e-howlermonkeys and i-screamingcranks go to bed? No? Just me then.

Part-time insomniac, full time arthritic (at 26! ... and they wonder why I'm none to impressed with deities hmmph!) I find myself online from time to time in the wee hours reading unusual things about unusual people.

Glad someone came up with this place though. Gives me something to at stare vacantly when 3am rolls round.

Yeah, and for us shift workers it's great too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

Yeah, and for us shift workers it's great too.

Is it bad that I can say I am up at this hour polishing my Glock? :P

I did shift work for a while. It made me who I am today.

Make what you will of that.

Advertisement