Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noobturnal thread*New posters to the nocturnal forum come here for introductions!*

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Is it bad that I can say I am up at this hour polishing my Glock? :P

I did shift work for a while. It made me who I am today.

Make what you will of that.

Dude you need to get someone else to polish your glock. then you know you've made it. :)

Shift work is ok sometimes, makes you see the world in a slightly different way.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭delija_sever029

Hi everybody

*delija waves*

Hi everybody

*delija waves*

Hello to you, welcome to the Nocturnal forum!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

I'm new as well. HELLOOOO! =P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

Hello to all the noobs! At last I'm not the noobiest of the noobs. Although I should warn you, apparently there's hazing. :D

• Advertisement

Hi everybody

*delija waves*
    FunkZ wrote: »
    I'm new as well. HELLOOOO! =P

Welcome to the dark side.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭delija_sever029

SDooM wrote: »
    Hello to you, welcome to the Nocturnal forum!

Thanks,hope i will get some fun in here:D

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Hello to all the noobs! At last I'm not the noobiest of the noobs. Although I should warn you, apparently there's hazing. :D

You know I taught there for a minute your name was Futurecock. Then I wondered what would teh cock of the future be like...

>_>

<_<

http://www.worth1000.com/entries/87500/87974vBda_w.jpg

NSFW

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

evening all... just stumbled upon these parts last night. thought i'd pop in to say hi!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭Damzilla

Galvasean wrote: »
    You know I taught there for a minute your name was Futurecock. Then I wondered what would teh cock of the future be like...

>_>

<_<

http://www.worth1000.com/entries/87500/87974vBda_w.jpg

NSFW

I thought the exact same:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Jack Sheehan

Hey there night owls, the names jack. As its summer and i have feck all to do ive taken to staying up later and later as the days go by.

It's got worse and worse (or better and better depending on your point of veiw) until I'm now operating on a 2pm-5am day. This seems like the place for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Hey there night owls, the names jack. As its summer and i have feck all to do ive taken to staying up later and later as the days go by.

It's got worse and worse (or better and better depending on your point of veiw) until I'm now operating on a 2pm-5am day. This seems like the place for me.

Hello Jack Sheehan!
    You've come to the right place.
    Pop by the Lair and say hi:)

Welcome to all the previous noobs also:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

kateos2 wrote: »
    evening all... just stumbled upon these parts last night. thought i'd pop in to say hi!

Vilkommen komrades :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭condra

Hi. I've a touch of insomnia, a touch of depression, and a touch of total geek. I might post here now and then. You'll get used to it.

womoma wrote: »
    Hi. I've a touch of insomnia, a touch of depression, and a touch of total geek. I might post here now and then. You'll get used to it.

You've come to the right place. We drink some nerdahol here!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Jeeze , reckon I am carrying a supernatural pc disease:p
    Every BODY scarpered when I posted in RCs thread,
    goes looking for an answer.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭s&mbarbie

Hello everybody! This place is nice diversion for a sleepless night...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

s&mbarbie wrote: »
    welcome :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭lolly22

Hi

New here and not a great sleeper these days so this place might just be my thing!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

lolly22 wrote: »
    Hi

New here and not a great sleeper these days so this place might just be my thing!!!
    welcome aswell :)

read the charter, be nice and everyone will accept ya :cool:

• Advertisement

s&mbarbie wrote: »

Oh it is!

Love the name btw :)
    lolly22 wrote: »
    Hi

the Nocturnal forum is glad to offer it's services!

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Caco

Evenin all! I'm new round 'these parts' and bored of lurkin threads (mainly AH!) I'm less nocturnal than I used to be due to the confines of a job :( but I'll see what I can do!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

Welcome Caco! this place rocks.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

We do gently rock. ;)

I personally both rock AND roll.

Welcome Caco!

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭genegenie

I'm getting ready for August exams (my finals, eep!), cramming like crazy, following the xkcd 28 hour day model (http://xkcd.com/320/). I'm feeling rather like this at the moment, which is how I've come to be here! Having a nosey about and the first things I find are Lolcats and Simpsons quotes. I feel at home already :D *puts the kettle on*

genegenie wrote: »
    I'm getting ready for August exams (my finals, eep!), cramming like crazy, following the xkcd 28 hour day model (http://xkcd.com/320/). I'm feeling rather like this at the moment, which is how I've come to be here! Having a nosey about and the first things I find are Lolcats and Simpsons quotes. I feel at home already :D *puts the kettle on*

good luck with the exams! And welcome to the Nocturnal forum, where we beat up the sun and send it home crying for it's mammy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

wooo so this is what all the sigs are about!! *looks at mine , need to get me one of those*

ello all :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

emo!! wrote: »
    wooo so this is what all the sigs are about!! *looks at mine , need to get me one of those*

ello all :D
    Yup this is what those sigs are about, we lurk in the stillness of night, hunting zombies, having fun and the like :)

Howdy, and welcome to the forum:)

P.S. if you feel like you need a sig, specific to our little part of the universe, you can request one in the thread dedicated to it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭c-90

hmm.... never saw this thread even though ive been here a few days.

hi

Advertisement