Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drugs Question

Options
  • 01-05-2008 6:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 78,333 ✭✭✭✭

What sort of drugs would one smoke from a rolled up foil chewing gum wrapper in the back of a bus?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,749 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Moved with redirect.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

Victor wrote: »
    What sort of drugs would one smoke from a rolled up foil chewing gum wrapper in the back of a bus?

Well tin foil is usually heroin....:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Depending on how they were doing it, it was more than likely heroin. Most people tend to smoke it before moving on to injecting. Other than that it may have been crack but AFAIK that's not very popular in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,094 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

crack-cocaine or heroine either way nothing good.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

I would have thought heroin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Feelgood

Maybe they were just smoking Wrigley's to be different??..

Mmmmm that minty high.....

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,867 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Victor wrote:
    Feelgood wrote: »
    Maybe they were just smoking Wrigley's to be different??..

Mmmmm that minty high.....

lol!

It's pretty depressing that someone could be that desperate, like how can anybody let themselves get into a state where they need to get high on public transport?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Most likely not crack, you need a decent temperature to burn it the whole way through which is why it's normally smoked in a pipe.

I imagine the person you saw was free basing heroin.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Did it smell good?

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭briantwin

Probably heroin...it'd be a waste smoking crack in foil..it wouldn't burn properly.

I've seen them scalliwags on the dart before!! As the train starts moving from Pearse, out with the foil and the gear while one of them puts on his favourite Tiesto track on his phone.

The stink of heroin and the sound of Tiesto on the dart before work, how could my day get any better??

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

****, that's how.

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭briantwin

Mordeth wrote: »
    ****, that's how.

Pre-lunch racism...... +10 points

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

Excellent contribution Mord! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

So that was the reason for the chewing gum tax...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

this thread makes me want to smoke crack.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,958 ✭✭✭Chad ghostal

did you actually see them smoking from this ? or did you just find it ?
    was probably just hash, some people use a 'chalice' to burn bits of soapbar. I'm guessing it would probably burn a bit too fast and be a bit weak for heroin.. although i'm not an expert (don't they use proper tinfoil ??)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Probably hashish in this case

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

was on a dart one sunday morning and some guy near me started smoking heroin.....which was nice.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

you can also smoke Crystal Meth that way if yer real desperate

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

biko wrote: »
    I think it's about 100 times more likely that it was heroin, if he was indeed smoking it directly from the foil.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,958 ✭✭✭Chad ghostal

rb_ie wrote: »
    I think it's about 100 times more likely that it was heroin, if he was indeed smoking it directly from the foil.
    chewing gun wrapper foil is only weak paper with a foil coating on one side, it'd burn almost straight away... which would waste all de precious geeear. More likely to be hash, as you only need to burn the soapbar once then crush it up.

The OP can answer the question if he gives more detail,
    and this thread blows like a curry addicted baboons ass.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭18AD

Hash oil.

Yumtious.

AD.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭RealEstateKing

most likely heroin, as only a heroin user would be that far gone that they wouldnt give a **** about smoking during the day on a bus. A hash user would most likely wait till he got home.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

An Fhile wrote: »
    lol!

It's pretty depressing that someone could be that desperate, like how can anybody let themselves get into a state where they need to get high on public transport?

The question is how did public transport get so bad you need to be high to take it.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,094 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

biko wrote: »

Please: I'd rather use a can of coke.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭stevoman

heroin. Was there a distinct smell of rubarb?

dirty scumbags!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

stevoman wrote: »
    heroin. Was there a distinct smell of rubarb?

dirty scumbags!

No heroin I smelt ever smelt of rubarb.

ahem...

Does your local junkie smell like rubarb?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭slipss

most likely heroin, as only a heroin user would be that far gone that they wouldnt give a **** about smoking during the day on a bus. A hash user would most likely wait till he got home.

Yeah because people never ever smoke hash on public transport, right?

As for what it was I'd have to go with the people that said he was probably just heating up hash to crumble it into a joint, I'm pretty sure chewing gum wrappers catch fire if you hold a flame to them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

Meh i used to use foil from chewing gum or the inside of a fag box to burn small pieces of hash that were too small to hold between your fingers. Then again i never smoked hash on a bus.

Advertisement