Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Orange Faced Girls

Options
  • 12-03-2008 2:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭

Why do you have orange faces? Do you not know you look really really stupid? Haha, actually don't ever change :D:pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭PlayGirl

or do you not notice you have them :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Mmmmmm sexy lol

wonka_oompa_loompa.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

I've wondered this myself. I saw a girl at the traffic lights the other day. She was in a school uniform and her neck and hands were the most orangey orange I'ev ever seen but her face was pale. There was actually a defined line all around her neck where one side was orange and the other was white. I didn't get that one. Had she forgotten to put make-up on to make the rest of her as orange or did she think it looked good? and why make your body that orange to begin with.

The mind boggles?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Gyalist

watna wrote: »
    I've wondered this myself. I saw a girl at the traffic lights the other day. She was in a school uniform and her neck and hands were the most orangey orange I'ev ever seen but her face was pale. There was actually a defined line all around her neck where one side was orange and the other was white. I didn't get that one. Had she forgotten to put make-up on to make the rest of her as orange or did she think it looked good? and why make your body that orange to begin with.

The mind boggles?!

Yeah, but was it as good as this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

i cant do orange cause my hair is ginger :rolleyes:

make up lines are funny , blend people!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

wtf orange faces are good like, why would they all do it otherwise?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭PlayGirl

Gyalist wrote: »

:eek::eek::D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

watna wrote: »

The mind boggles?!
    Tide line TBH.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

wishes that site wasn't blocked at work especially when it gets a reaction like above and is categorised as the following:

This page is categorized as: "Intimate Apparel/Swimsuit;Newsgroups/Forums;Sports/Recreation"

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭chuci

why do people do it my god tide lines are just awful esp if your neck is white and well their face is like well orange. blend of else if you plan on the orange jodie marsh look make sure your neck is done in the colour too. shudder

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

I love having an orange face! Better than a pale one,so pale it's whiter than white...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

I'd say the line that you're talking about between the neck & the face if the girl was orange on hands etc,was where she finished her tan & didn't put it on hr face & doesn't have the right colour foundation to blend in well with the tan

alot of the times, the girls are orange because nobodys shown them how to put make up on. i used to watch my mum but still looked a tad orange or wore too much eyeshadow, it's just something that happens when you're young!! it ended when i was nearly 14 and this spanish student that was staying near me told me i looked like a fish coz i had pink & silver eyeshadow on... i'm very glad 3 of my best friends are make up artists!!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

I love having an orange face! Better than a pale one,so pale it's whiter than white...

You LIKE having an orange face? Like a big feckin Terry's chocolate orange. Do you think guys find orange collars and fingers attractive? Cause they don't. And sure you look pretty ridiculous with an orange face if everything else is white. lol

I blame Rimmel...it doesn't come in blue/white like me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

Xavi6 wrote: »
    You LIKE having an orange face? Like a big feckin Terry's chocolate orange. Do you think guys find orange collars and fingers attractive? Cause they don't. And sure you look pretty ridiculous with an orange face if everything else is white. lol

Don't forget the whole smelling like stale biscuits thing too.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 3,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭OpenYourEyes

but thats the thing! its not actually better than having a pale complexion!!

if you live in ireland nobody expects you to be too coloured!

feel free 2 go sunbathing in the summer, or put on makeup to make yourself a little less pale, but fake tan looks really really bad to normal people!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Pale = Win. :D

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

My friend's like that. Not her face but she always has these rotten fake tan streaks on her arms and legs from St. Tropez-ing every second day. I don't think her true skin colour has been seen in about 4 years.

The last day it was so bad she looked as though she'd been doing a pregnancy test on a cow so I had to mention it. She told me it was better than being pale. I zipped up then because I didn't want to offend her, but jebus, the fella in the Shawshank Redemption looked better after crawling out of the tunnel of crap than she did.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Ah here.. some of those have to be photoshopped.. Seriously :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Wreck

Seeing as orange is so popular why doesn't someone bring out more colours?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Wreck wrote: »
    Seeing as orange is so popular why doesn't someone bring out more colours?

I'm going to come to work purple tomorrow..... maybe you could be blue?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

O.........M..........G!!!!! :eek: :eek:

Not sure why but my fists were clenched tightly as i was scrolling through that page.

The STATE of all of those clowns!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,527 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

You LIKE having an orange face? Like a big feckin Terry's chocolate orange.
    Terry's chocolate oranges are... hang on... RACIST!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭petek

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhWQT55AP3o

Lady Sovereign Tango Lyrics

Once again yea make way for the ...S.O.V

(verse 1)
    Bring out the bucket, bring out the cloth, bring out the liquid, bring out the lot, if not, lets roll her to a carwash
    Now washin you will be like washin a goth all that black lipsticks round their gobs, how the fuk do we get it off i think this is gonna be a very hard job.
    How did ya get a tan like that in winter ya ran off to boots n got a box of tinter...... dint ya!!
    Seeeeee.. u still got orange fingers!!

(hook)
    Wot network are you on....."orange"
    Colour of your bathwater....."orange"
    I think your favourite fruit must be an orange
    Bitch did you know your orange (X2)

Slap, bang you gotta fake tan bitch you look like the tango man bogebogebo do the tango bogebogebo do the tango (X2)

(verse 2)
    ......"its the gone-wrong salon".......
    Your clothes keep wrippin like your the female incredible hulk,
    you gotta broken bra, a broken top, a broken phone n a broken coat, youve bin wearin the the same jacket since you was in year 8 and it smells like you urinate on it bitch, that aint great.
    You tried to be christina so ya died ya hair black, but really you looked like the vicar of dibley.."wot!"... on crack!
    Now step back and just face the facts you dont like the fact i get facety on wax, anyways talkin about wax, look at your face, girl relax!!

(hook)

(verse 3)
    Why not flimmer on the window, saw as a pumpkin, when its approaching halloween, or on ya english breakfast place her next to the bacon she could be the beans, and you always know where shes been and you always know when shes had a pee, coz the toilet seat aint clean, the toilet seat has an orange sheen...."ching"....
    Bring out the detergent, scrub that umpa lumpa its urgent, have you seen her face its disturbin, how much fake tan are ya squirtin errr its hertin ma eyes its startin to look like a sunrise and ya fake tans so "ming!!" you are attracting flies!

(hook)
    Wot network are you on....."orange"
    Colour of your bathwater....."orange"
    I think your favourite fruit must be an orange
    Bitch did you know your orange (X2)

Slap, bang you gotta fake tan bitch you look like the tango man bogebogebo do the tango bogebogebo do the tango (X4)

(spoken)
    "You got tangoed!!! and you know the worst thing.. You done it yourself hahaha!!"
    Lyrics > Lady Sovereign Lyrics > Lady Sovereign Tango Lyrics

I dont have orange collars, because I dont usually wear collars but if i do they dont rub off my face anyway? and I don't have orange fingers.

but thats the thing! its not actually better than having a pale complexion!!

if you live in ireland nobody expects you to be too coloured!

feel free 2 go sunbathing in the summer, or put on makeup to make yourself a little less pale, but fake tan looks really really bad to normal people!!

And yes.. being tanned IS better than having a ''pale complexion''.
    And who are ''normal people'' ? People who don't wear fake tan are all normal are they? And people who do wear it..aren't? Well done on that.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 3,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭OpenYourEyes

And yes.. being tanned IS better than having a ''pale complexion''.
    And who are ''normal people'' ? People who don't wear fake tan are all normal are they? And people who do wear it..aren't? Well done on that.

No! by "normal people" i mean people of any age or nationality that know that as members of the human race we are not meant to be f**cking orange!!!

do u not realise that fake tan can be spotted a mile away meaning it looks nothing like a natural tan!!! even wen its applied perfectly its still not hard to tell!

pale=how you expect to look if you live in this part of the world

orange= nobody looks like that no matter where they come from!!!

as i said, if you dont want to look too pale thats fair enough, but do something to hide it that doesnt make you look ridiculous and worse!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Pale girls look hot.

Faked tan girls look like eedjits.

Continue

• Closed Accounts Posts: 625 ✭✭✭princess-sprkle

Don't forget the whole smelling like stale biscuits thing too.

the smell kills me, its rotten. surely thats not nice hopping into bed beside every night?

pale FTW! i never use fake tan, & i'm glad i don't look like the generic D4 look most girls seem to be going for these days...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 fallen-kiss

i dont get the whole orange face! natural has to be better, right?

• Advertisement

No! by "normal people" i mean people of any age or nationality that know that as members of the human race we are not meant to be f**cking orange!!!

Ah but we are meant to be what we are meant to be and that is whatever we choose

Advertisement