Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New project...

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭nibble

unklerosco wrote: »
    Not much.... I moved out of my folks place so have no space to work, got quite ill as I was nearly finished it and didn't touch it for 6 months. I still have the case and that in storage. When I eventually get my own place(renting at the mo) I plan to get stuck into it and get it finished. Would like to have it as a HTPC, so its on show. If nothing else it will go down as possibly the slowest mod in history....

All the great mods take time man! Look at orac, it took a couple years to finish that.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

Its been over 2 years since I started this thread... Was just reading back over it. Tis crazy the amount of gear I used to have... A've jack all now.

I think i'll get my finger out n finish this... Will prob just build a low spec pc as a media server n to use for studying/net access.

Now who wants to donate some gear!!! ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

I have a spare 650i board sitting around not being used. and gathering dust.

Advertisement