Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LESSONS - Offered And Requested

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 mickeymack

madgal wrote:
    Hey, I'm from the northside of Cork and I teach piano on Fridays and Saturdays. I have a few spaces left which I would like to fill. I take beginners and exam students. I charge €20 for a hour, (€10 for half an hour), and have the patience of Job! If you ever fancied expanding your musical talents, I'll be willing to help you out. If your interested pm me and I'll send on details.

Hi ,I am in my early 50ts and I am a complete begiinner I would like to learn play .Saturdays are best for me .

Regards Mike

• Registered Users Posts: 40 AlisonN

Hey,

I'm looking for drum lessons in Mullingar. I am a total and utter beginner, in fact I dont even have a drum kit yet (in the process of getting one) but its something I've always wanted to do and could never afford to til now.

Any help, info, recommendations etc appreciated

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2 cc-clef

Hey did u find sax lessons in waterford?

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭mir2001

Can anyone suggest a good violin teacher for a beginner in the rathfarnham/ Dundrum area, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭StillBallygowan

Hi,

Does anyone know or could recommend a good guitar teacher for an intermediate guitar player (self taught for 10years but stuck in a rut) in the North Wicklow/South County Dublin area?

Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭The Walsho

Looking for some bass guitar lessons, I'm in Lucan, Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 shazerj

Hi, I'm looking for saxaphone lessons in either limerick or waterford, limerick during the week and waterford at the weekend. If anyone gives lessons or knows of someone else who does, please let me know. Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 jg05

Hi all..

I am a drum teacher from Dundalk Co.Louth

I teach one to one tuition in private comfortable well facilitated surroundings. I teach in Dundalk town about 2 mins off the M1 motorway so traveling from places such as Dublin would take 45-50 minutes and places like Drogheda would take 20 minutes.

I teach weekly lessons open to people of all ages of one hour and I provide very reasonable rates. I do teach people who travel from Dublin so I do give the option of them coming maybe every second week for two hours or coming every second week for one hour. it's totally up to them. I teach six days a week and will only teach suitable times for you, so basically if the times I have do not suit we will definitely come to some arrangement that does!

I teach a very easy to learn course and try to keep it as exciting as possible and will move only as quick as the student is learning as I know from my own experience that some aspects of learning a musical instrument can be boring and that's not fun for the teacher or student!! I have taught this current course for three years and have achieved great results through it.

To find out more, whether it be to take lessons or find out about my course content or just to ask some questions please do not hesitate in emailing me on johngray06@gmail.com for a speedy reply!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Melonballer

Hi there! I am a music graduate of Trinity College and a qualified keyboard teacher and have been teaching keyboard for 8 years both for a keyboard school and from home. I also incorporate piano pieces into my teaching as I feel it is beneficial to know the difference between both styles of playing from the start. I will also provide theory training. I prefer to teach according to the students preferences so the classes are very flexible from week to week.

Instrument(s) And Styles: Keyboard and Piano-Classical,
    Rock, Jazz, Metal-Anything

Experience: Music degree and fully qualified keyboard
    teacher

the vicinity.

Cost Per Lesson: 12 Euro for half an hour and 20 for an
    hour

Please send me a message if you are interested

Thanks for your time

• Registered Users Posts: 17 aido_b

Hi all,

Does anyone know anyone/anywhere in Dublin that offers 4 string Banjo lessons for beginners?

thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭soupie

Does anybody in here know of anyone that actaully teaches guitar. I have tried a few of the older posts in here and either got no reply or a no can do.

Would really appreciate if anyone could send me on details to a teacher. I'm in the D6 area but I can travel a bit.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

I'm still teaching in Dame Court. Emails from my first ad are not getting through any more though so I'm best contacted at this address: thomas@brunkard.com or you can phone me on 085-7189920 (business line).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭/Andy\

Hi, I'm more or less a complete beginner looking for guitar lessons in Clondalkin area, if anyone is a guitar teacher or even just a handy player they could pm me details, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭Neurojazz

Professional Dance music producer has 8*2 hour sessions available per week in the Enniscorthy/Wexford area.

20 euro per 2 hours.

Has put music out globally into various charts and features on over 60 compilations, can advise on many industry aspects!

Providing tuition on modern techniques using computers and theory basics in dance music for both beginners and professionals!

PM for more details!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Terry Rist

hey!im looking for a bass teacher in the Waterford area who can help me out wit some new styles of playing,new techniques and teach me to read music.So can anyone help me out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 student123

specifically in kildare(nass/newbrdige/clane area) or dublin city

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Conor O'Toole

Hi
    I'm an experienced guitar teacher living in Cork city. I first started giving lessons about 20 years ago. In that time I've also played in many different bands covering lots of styles (rock, folk, trad, country etc.). I can cater for complete beginners or "intermediate", both acoustic and electric guitar. I generally give lessons in my own home (very close to Cork city centre) but this is flexible depending on circumstances. I offer personal tutoring which can either be on a one-to-one basis or in groups (preferably no bigger than three people but can depend on circumstances). I charge EU 25.00 per hour (groups and block lessons are discounted) which can include handouts, song lyrics, chord charts etc. as appropriate.

Rgds
    Conor O'Toole

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

anyone know of any guitar teachers in east cork?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭The Walsho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 reservoirdub

im looking for piano lessons and singing lessons.i cant sing and would like to learn.i would like to learn the piano also,so if any information on private lessons for 1 or both preferably north dublin but south will do .thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

someone posted exactly what i'm looking for there, but he seems to have just left that one post, and hasn't replied to my PM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 CJ-07

Hey, i really want to learn drums and how do i get to clonskeagh????

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Royal Irish Academy of Music or Dublin Institute of technology are two places with really high reputations.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 researchgal

Hi I'm looking to get one on one guitar lessons this summer, i'm a beginner. can anyone point me in the right direction? cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭ECF

anyone know where i could get classical or jazz guitar lessons in or around the beaumount area?##

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 waller

I know this has been asked already, but I'm goin to ask again, dose anyone know anyone that can give lessons on how to play the Dige, learnig to control the breathing is the main problem, their must be someone out there.

Thanx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 rick_vohra

Hey there fellows,

Lern how to play on a guitar from basics to advanced stuff.... I am not here to make money but teach music so if ur serious about music and stuff.. call me at 0873203839

TC:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 jpmac

Hi, my son 11 is looking for drum lessons in the Limerick/Clare area.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭Trogdor

Hi, i've been learning guitar for about 4 years and am fairly experienced, but i'm looking to branch out into Spanish guitar. Anyone know of any spanish guitar teachers in the North-Wicklow/South-Dublin area?
    Any info would be greatly appreciated

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 offscrew

I am looking for Lessons in Bass Guitar in the swords area. If you are interested in teaching then please PM me with details ..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement