Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LESSONS - Offered And Requested

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

HEy, I remember way back when I first started posting I found a website where you could tpe in your area and the instrument you want to learn and a list of teachers was brought up. Can anyone please help me find it? I'v searched google and boards but to no avail. Any help appreciated.

Oh, I nearly forgot, it's something like this but you put in your county as opposed to your country

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭professorpete

dawalster wrote: »
    hi ya pete.im looking for drum lessons in north dublin,im a beginner, i live in fairview and am free sundays mondays and some evenings.what do you charge and how long are you lessons,if you could get back to me that would be great thanks wally

Hey Wally,

Sent you a PM about the lessons, give us a shout!

Pete

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Strawberry 04

Hi
    I am looking for a clarinet teacher, Dublin city centre ( evenings) or north county dublin ( evenings/weekends). I am a beginner but played piano to Grade 6 about 15 years ago, can read music and already know the basics on the clarinet as already have taken about 15 lessons.
    If anyone knows of any school or teacher, please let me know as I am having difficulty finding one. Thanks very much

Strawberry

Sorry to bump it but I really really want to know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭TheDeficit

Lead Guitar lessons available

Style:
    Rock
    Metal
    Blues

Check here for a sample of my work (recording a solo for a metal song)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeuI5yxZx-M

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

Found this after a quick google search - http://www.irishmusicteachers.ie/

Seems like what you're looking for, if it's not then sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭pug_

pug_ wrote: »

Yeah that's the one, sound

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 orangebox

Hi there!

Would anybody be- or- be able to recommend a good, qualified
    piano teacher in the cork area who teaches adults?? if he/she gave lessons
    in musicianship that would be great too

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Krsnik87

Looking to do guitar grades. I'm an intermediate player in South Dublin, can travel to lessons if nessessary.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 GingerConor

hey, im looking for bass lessons in the Swords(north dublin) area, iv been playing for about 3 years and i really want to improve on slap(double thumb, double pluck etc.) also i want to learn chords and modes and stuff like that.
    if it helps i can read sheet music as i played the flute for bout 7 years.

Please PM me if u are offering lessons or know of people that are

P.S. im not really willing to do group lessons.

Thanks

Conor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 DRoyalSampler

Im looking for a guitar teacher in dublin, preferably in the blanchardstown area but also in the city centre. Iv played for a few years but iv made little progress. It would be of great help if anyone recommend a guitar teacher.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,444 ✭✭✭Rigsby

I've P.M'd you the email address of a teacher I go to myself and can recommend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 DRoyalSampler

Thanks very much for that:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 taylor1501

looking for guitar teacher in swords who is willing to travell to my house as i know its akward but i have young baby that i cant leave with anyone and no car. pm me if anyone out there who can i know its a bit of an akward request

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭zillmere

Bump Bump....Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭alie

Hi , Im looking for a few basic lessons in drums , violin and guitar for my kids. Rathfarnham and nearby. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Fusion251

Hi there,

I'm giving guitar/bass lessons in South Dub - Dun Laoghaire area.

15 years experience, I have an LGSM in Jazz performance and can teach beginner to advanced guitar and beginner - intermediate bass.

€30 an hour. Pm me if interested.

Cheers
    Fusion

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭lizzyrock

Hi there

I am playing elec guitar 7 years and need a good guitar teacher in Dublin to help me get my playing to the next level. I play rock style and want to increase my fretboard knowledge, technique, speed, competency, theory etc... PM me if you are / know of a recommended guitar teacher.

Cheers,

Darren

• Closed Accounts Posts: 505 ✭✭✭DerKaiser

~Guitar and Bass lessons offered

~All styles (Rock, blues, jazz, folk, country, funk etc.) Beginner/intermediate and advanced levels

~Certificate in music theory from the Victoria college of music, London, many years professional and teaching experience

~Located on St. Margarets Rd, D11 (Conveniently located to the 140 bus)

~Each lesson is 30 mins

~€76.00 for each course of 4 lessons, €175.00 for a course of 10 (Save €15)

~Please PM me for more details

Rob

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement