Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What Trad song are you currently listening to?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Does anyone know where i could download the new christy moore album for free think its live in the point
    Only advice you'll get here is to spend the money. Boards do not allow linkage to copyrighted material.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 509 ✭✭✭numorouno

viva la quinta brigada by christy moore. not sure if its trad enough but still a class tune!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 naydi

um cant really remember the name...something like 'the unnamed reel of kerry'. tis really good anyway, specially on the flute. heard it for the first time the other day and i love it. im also listenin to aine ui cheillaigh's 'maidin ceoch', so lovely

Pól MacAdaim - The Well Below the Valley

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73 ✭✭KeithMaster

''leaving of liverpool'' by luke kelly
    its a live version, magic voice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 ghirl88

'Eire Girl' by Charlie & the Bhoys. Cute song, not sure if it'd be classed as 'traditional' though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭joebhoy1916

Loughall ambush.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Dublin - The Fureys and Davey Arthur

Dubilin, sweet Dubilin...

Ballad of Mairéad Farrell by Seanchai

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 19 NorthenQueen

Sean o riada - An long faoi Seoil (I think thats how its spealt)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 KentishKelt

Lament (the Womad album) ... Christy Moore's version of Danny Boy

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Kíla - Rusty Nails

[Thread unstickyed, keep it alive folks!]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭JaneHudson

The Lark in the morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Tom Barry

Irish Brigade(I think) - Fenian Record Player

I don't usually listen to the more hardcore rebel bands, but it's fecking hilarious.

After that... Christy Moore - The Craic was Ninety in the Isle of Man...

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Christ Moore - Black is the colour

• Advertisement
Advertisement