Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Chapman Society

• 18-08-2005 6:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭

Rock n Roll/Alternative/Indie

www.thechapmansociety.com

Band founded in early 2005 and have spent the last few months in rehearsal piecing together a setlist we are happy with.

Presently polishing off some songs a little rough around the edges for our debut on the live circut.

Songs from first recording session from our rehearsal room on website.

Cheers,
    Sean

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Playing Slatterys of Rathmines, tomorrow Wednesday 30th of November from 9pm. FREE IN!

Izzy

The Ruse

The Chapman Society

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

I really like 'World on Fire'; very very good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

What's Slatterys like as a Venue Doc? Decent sound etc?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

It's a pub. No stage. PA is vocals only, kit and amps ain't mic'd, so if you sound good in rehearsal you'll sound good there. I like the place tbh, done quite a few gigs there now.
    Crucifix wrote:
    I really like 'World on Fire'; very very good.

Thank you very much. We should be recording some more stuff (and possibly re-recording some old stuff) soon. Those sessions were only a month or so after we got together and feel kind of embryonic now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

cool, well we have a simplistic set up so that shouldn't be a problem at all!

• Advertisement
Advertisement