Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭Kermitt

i've been to see eddie christian... he has a tiny little place below miss fantasia in Dublin... i found him very good. he was very accurate in describing my personality and what was going on in my life at the time.. right down to personal details.. as for his predictions... well i havent reached the time they are supposed to happen, so i dont know yet.. he charges €40.. which is good value in my opinion. Be prepared for an hour's wait.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 lin104

Hi, does anyone know the contact details of the "medium" Dympna in Walkinstown. Heard she was brillant from a few people and would really love to get a reading with her. Or if anybody knows of another good medium in Dublin could you let me know. Thanks. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 896 ✭✭✭Subliminal

looking for dympna's contact no's too.. tks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Yule3

Me too..as Dympna would be nearer to me than Carol actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

I went to Ed Christian a few years ago, he seemed pretty good from what I remember, although I felt the consultation was a bit short, with hindsight it was a Saturday afternoon so he was pretty busy.

Think I'll go again soon.

Does anyone know can he contact dead people or is it just fortune telling?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭satori

Thought i should share that I recived this message from boards.ie:

Hello satori,

The Muppet has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to.

(Sorry couldnt help it! )

hehehe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Hayden29

Hi Could someone give me the contact number for John O'Shea or any good medium in Dublin please

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭maggz

I have the white witches number. I went to see her about 6 months ago. 3 of us went, after hearing great things. Maybe she was having an off day, but I found that she told the 3 of us a lot of the same things. If you want her number send me an email.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

maggz wrote:
    I have the white witches number. I went to see her about 6 months ago. 3 of us went, after hearing great things. Maybe she was having an off day, but I found that she told the 3 of us a lot of the same things. If you want her number send me an email.

Don't be afraid to not pay these people if you are not happy with it.

A true meduim who apprently can speak to spirit's etc, the readings should not even be close or have anything related unless of course you were all from the same famliy.

Names specific to you. information she couldn't possibly know. if a meduim can't give you any of this information..don't part with your money.

or if you still want to piss money against a wall, come to me; I'll talk complete bollox at the going rate for as long as you like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,244 ✭✭✭AntiRip

there is also a woman in croom in limerick. she takes you into her own car. she blow me away. told me my name, my gf name and discribed her so accurately, height, color hair etc. all my cousins went down & she also said all their names accurately, etc. she told one of them the second name of his future wife and described her. she was right. her name is kate o halleran. e50. u dont say a word. she does all the talking

can someone please tell me that carol's number from enfield i think? I'm searching the country for a good medium. please, someone pm. i will have the number of that ladies no in croom

• Advertisement

anyone?

Can anyone tell me:

Do you have to make an appointment to see Eddie Christian or can you just walk in off the street? I've heard great things about him. Has anyone been to see him, and have ye found him good?

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Kimba

there are a lot of people asking for numbers on this thread so i may as well ask as well.

i am looking for a clairvoyant who can contact spirits of those who have died and who can give some insight to the future but not a tarot reader.

anyone know of any in central dublin that are any good - have been to two here and neither were that good

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 suzy2

I have just made appointment to have telephone reading with Sharon Neill has anyone been to her / is she any good?

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

suzy2 wrote:
    I have just made appointment to have telephone reading with Sharon Neill has anyone been to her / is she any good?
    Ive met her, shes very sincere. I didnt have a reading with her, but reports were good, I hope you have a good reading.

Is a telephone reading just one of those expensive numbers, like with irish psychics?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 suzy2

No what you do is you send her £20 and ring her and she gives you a reading. those irish psychics lines are crap I rang Walter Mercado line before and while she was reading for me she was answering other lines i hung up pretty quickly. Its really hit or miss with those lines. I have a number for a excellent tarot reader Catherine Woods she is in Dublin very accurate around €40.

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭rondeco

hey can anyone pm me the number of the fella in firhouse please. I work near there and would love to meet him. thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭Baffled

Could someone please pm me with carols number. Also, where abouts in the country is she?

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭scorptech

Hi,

This is my first post so be gentle with me!! :)

I am currently living in London but will be moving back over to Dublin in the
    next few weeks (after 17 years). I am currently a fledgling medium with a development circle http://www.circleofwhitelight.co.uk.

As usual, the UK tend to have spiritual churches and development circles in every location, but in Ireland it's like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

I'm sure there are a large number of people who would like answers, help and guidance related to this subject matter. I will stress that I am not skilled enough (at present) to be a development leader, however, a meditation / spiritual development circle is the best place to start.

The one thing I like about being in a circle is that you are meeting like minded positive people and having fun (there is enough negative people in the world as it is). Also, mediatation is great for a relaxation, stress etc.

I am not, and have never been, a bible basher (just in case the skeptics are reading this). I am an IT professional who is also trained in psychology. I have travelled around the world and met some very interesting people.

I plan to invite over experienced mediums from the UK (which I know personally) to run workshops etc. If you are interested, visit the website and send me an email.

Regards

Scorptech

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭giggles

Hi,

I'm looking for contact details for Carol Bryne or John O'Shea. I would appreciate if anybody would PM them to me :)

Thanks in advance!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 budda

I am also looking for a good medium one to one,carol byrne and john o shea sound good are they in dublin and if so where abouts ? May be someone might have their phone numbers ? please

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

> she told the 3 of us a lot of the same things [...]
    > you send her £20 and ring her and she gives you
    > a reading [...] irish psychics lines are crap [...]
    > talk complete b*ll*x

The technique used to do this is called "Cold Reading" and is a well-known trick amongst stage magicians and other performers. There are many online guides to what's going on (see here, here, here or here; there are plenty more elsewhere).

If you want to buy a book on how to do it well enough to make a living from it, you could do worse than to buy Ian Rowland's excellent Full Facts Book Of Cold Reading -- it's the book used by Derren Brown, amongst others.

Hope this helps!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 rochey

Hi I'm completely new to this so could someone please give me the number of the guy in Firhouse. I've enjoyed reading the forum so far and I'm looking forward to reading more

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 browdonn

I am new to this board. Am looking for a good medium in connection with ancestors re a book and t.v. documentary I am involved with (my grandmother). Have been trying to get Maire Lundberg to see me but she has been out of the country for months. Do you think Carol Byrne or John O'Shea would suit? I have picked up their names from the bulletin board. Don't know where they are though. I am in South County Dublin. Can you advise? Would be very grateful. Thanks Browdonn

Could someone PM me John O'Shea or Carol Byrnes number also.
    Seeing as so many people are looking for these numbers would it be possible to post them up.
    I have the white witches num but dont want to get banned - so let us know if we can post the nums.

Can somebody pm John O'Sheas number if they have it please and if he is good. I have Carol Byrnes number and also Kate O' Hallerans' number if anbody wants them send me a Pm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 browdonn

If you have Carol Byrne's number I would be very grateful. I posted my first message a few days ago. I don't know if I have to give you my email address as I am new to this. Thanks. Browdonn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 mas

AntiRip wrote:
    Can somebody pm John O'Sheas number if they have it please and if he is good. I have Carol Byrnes number and also Kate O' Hallerans' number if anbody wants them send me a Pm

antirip can you comment further on the two mediums you have seen .......
    kate o' hallerans' & carol byrnes. do you have there numbers, if so could you send them me many fanx.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

v good guy called noel ,....hes in the phoenix park cant remember his number - hes a tree surgeaon

Advertisement