Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Aonghus FJR Collins, 2001-2005

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Congratulations....ya big ho!

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭smiley_knees

Like you can talk Mr. If-I-Stare-Down-Your-Top-Long-Enough-I-Can-Guess-Your-Bra-Size/Be-A-Perv...
    Phew...*is tired of writing-like-this*
    :)

Actually the guessing your bra size involved looking at your profile then putting my arm across your shoulders.

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭the evil lime

Very fancy with the innitials my man. By the way, is there anyone on here who realy needs an introduction to you?

If there is I haven't met them yet.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Love

Like the shoes! Very prettiful

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭americanCat

hi hun!!! since you made me post my own little thread thingy.. i get to write a potentially embarrassing response thingy for you bwahahahahaha *evil grin* and that video of you walking is friggin hysterical!! Lessee..of all the moments we’ve shared…

03: Russian class.. you and dave sitting next to each other in the very back of the class… sleeping next to you through most if not all of those Russian movies…. ^^;; hanging out with you and a large group of people at the zoo after the second disco.. falling asleep on you on the bus ride back….hearing you call me your girlfriend during the talent show.. you saying “damn yanks” while sitting next to me and Lawrence and rory leaning over your shoulder and saying “it looks like you aint getting any tonight”….. our first kiss….

Spring break: finding out how much you truly hate rollercoasters… watching mine and kitty’s regatta… telling me about how you and john were debating on steeling a penguin from the air and space museum… falling asleep in your arms

04: Japanese class… always getting yelled at/admonished/whatever for holding your hand during class… playing mao ^__^ (rory always called it moo)… “those moving from strip poker to truth or dare please put your clothes back on”… helping with the talent show… laughing when you and john accidentally squirted a baby on the head at the zoo…

February: watching phantom of the opera with you…seeing your house/room/etc

June: I can’t believe you actually came to my prom on such a short notice!! That’s just how great a person you are… watching Madagascar “I like ta move it move it..”

I love you hun. Happy memories!!!

...*blush*

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Zounds

The baby-squirting incident was entirely Aonghus' fault! (I think, i can't actually remember the details anymore tbh)

No, that was SO you

See, I tried to squirt John with my bottle of water, it failed, he tried to get it off me to demonstrate proper squirting technique. I resisted. A baby was caught in the crossfire.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭JenLorigan

There have been so many baby-squirtings, they've all melded into one at this point...

you started it and your resisting caused the incident, therefore: your fault.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭americanCat

actually, aonghus was trying to squirt john with a squirtbottle.. he failed miserably... as soon as they started playing with the bottle of water, i walked very quickly away...john said "here's how you do it" and he accidentally squirted it over his shoulder where a baby happened to be sitting and watching.. a second later the baby started crying... i swear *everyone* glared at them.. it was brilliant and i'll *never* let them live it down

See, not my fault, not my fault!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭LordCran

Hmmmm... Let's just blame you both. You and your baby squirting. Tut, tut.

Shut up! You can't judge me!

Can and will! *judges*

actually, aonghus was trying to squirt john with a squirtbottle.. he failed miserably... as soon as they started playing with the bottle of water, i walked very quickly away...john said "here's how you do it" and he accidentally squirted it over his shoulder where a baby happened to be sitting and watching.. a second later the baby started crying... i swear *everyone* glared at them.. it was brilliant and i'll *never* let them live it down
    You're biased!

>.>
    <.<
    >.>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭LordCran

Raphael wrote:
    Shut up! You can't judge me!
    I believe I just did. Now we're even for me crediting Dave with the Niall's Diablo/El Diablo thing. From now on, it's 1-1.

Right, fair enough. Oh, also, your signature is WAY too big. THere's a 4 line limit, or 8 lines small text

• Advertisement

YOUR MA'S too big. In the sack. She takes up all the space.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

YORE FACE's too big. In the sack. Like an oversized fox!

Yeah, well your penis is too big! I have to poop through a tube now!

Not in response to that, but on a w00 Aonghus! note, Aonghus has a cool voice.

...how do you know my voice?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Katie-Bob

Aonghus, you are too cool for words!! Japlang rocked, especially Colm giving out to you and Cat for holding hands! He got so scared.... Well done on walking in heels and embarrassing Grainne-both are an art that take a while to master. Will always remember the Talent Show....brilliant!! Also you and others uncanny ability to tell bra size by just looking at us (couple of years ago) freakin scary...! :D

Aonghus: Because I'm magic.

That wasn't me, may have been the brother. I only mastered that talent fairly recently.

/me casts Mordenkainen's Disjunction on Jen

Hah!

• Advertisement

I don't know what that is... But, nonetheless, :eek: *puppydog eyes*

Advertisement