Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mary Wheaton '05

Options
  • 23-08-2005 8:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

Did Archaeology A '05 Session 1 with the one and only Vinnie Butler!
    I've also done CTY in the States but nothing compares to this program.
    Still working on coming back next year but as of right now it might not happen. I was in Mary's RA group, friends with the infamous Aleicia and happened to bing a bottle of tap water from home that caused some conflict on the fist day.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Outcast

Were you friends with Mystic Mollie?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 synge

name doesn't ring a bell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭Adesina

Hi Mary :)! You probably don't remember me as we didn't really know each other but hi anyway.

no, I do remember you Emma
    hi!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Colourful

Hey Mary! I don't know if you remember me either, I'm Jolene, I was in your RA group.

• Advertisement

how could I not remember you? you had the most amazing colorful clothes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭Adesina

synge wrote:
    no, I do remember you Emma
    hi!

wOOt! Someone remembers me! Most people don't :( ... or in Murray's case, call me Kate.

yeah...I remember most people's names and faces even if they never knew or forget mine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 invisibleghost

Hi! Well, I don't think I know who you are... :( But any friend of Aleicia is a friend of mine! :) *shudders AND smiles at the thought of Aleicia*
    Well could you maybe pm or email me her email adress if you have it? (On the last day when I hugged her goodbye she was all crying and told me to get it from one of her friends and I never did... :( )

*Apologizes for talking more about Aleicia than you* :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Bad_Faerie

Hey,You probably don't remember me but I'm Fionnuala,Mary's RA group seriously prodded butt!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Flashling

Fionnuala! (It's Aisling) Ooh, and Mary! (I didn't know you that well, but I talked to you about the georgia stalking club...) (I know you're both going to be confused, as there were around ten aislings in CTYI that time but think of it as a challenge!)(Oh man, I love brackets)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Manda5678

hello!
    You most likely dont know me, im amanda from physio by the way.
    but i know who you are to see,dont think i ever got to talk to you, anyway hi!

Fionnuala! of course I remember you......how could I forget anyone in Mary's RA group we were so awesome!
    Aisling! You were the first Irish person I met at ctyi besides the RAs....yeah.....the Georgia stalking club......we think they're still out there plotting to stalk her still......

are ye all brainy?how you apply for archaeology!i was always brilliant at history!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 maryratliff

Hi, One of my friend also in the same group. I think may be you know him and his name is Marsh Smith. If you remember.

Locksmith Wheaton IL

Advertisement