Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grainne B 2004-2005

Options
  • 17-08-2005 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭

2004 Session 2- Japanese Language and Culture (along with Aonghus and Emily!)
    2005 Session 2- Psychology A

Was known in 04 for having smiley faces on my knees, long red hair and constantly weearing New Rocks.
    Was known in 05 again for the hair and for dressing like the biggest ho on teh planet... (we're talkin uber-skanky here)..Although I'd have to say most people this year noticed my cleavge more than what I looked like... :)
    Oh, was also the drummer for 'Sunshine of Your Love'!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Yes indeedy, if you talked to a large pair of breasts this session, they were probably attached to grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Chowburger

Yeah, you probably should've drawn smiley faces on your boobs instead of your knees, then even more people would've noticed! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Zounds

2004 Session 2- Japanese Language and Culture (along with Aonghus and Emily!)
    2005 Session 2- Psychology A

Was known in 04 for having smiley faces on my knees, long red hair and constantly weearing New Rocks.
    Was known in 05 again for the hair and for dressing like the biggest ho on teh planet... (we're talkin uber-skanky here)..Although I'd have to say most people this year noticed my cleavge more than what I looked like... :)
    Oh, was also the drummer for 'Sunshine of Your Love'!
    I hosted the talent and I don't remember that song.......o.0

The first one moron boy, with all the geetars

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Zounds

ah, ok, that's the one that Dee had to introduce cause i kept forgeting the name

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Katie-Bob

Grainne you kicked ass at he drums. And ha I didn't stare!! I was a good girl... ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Pyschopath666

ah you finally got to play with my kit this year, which you'd be wanting to do for some time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Fabulo

She got a good rhythm going too. I heard her practising.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭smiley_knees

ah you finally got to play with my kit this year, which you'd be wanting to do for some time
    :D:D:D With a kit that sexy how could I not... I own an SX for crying out loud!!! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Fabulo wrote:
    She got a good rhythm going too. I heard her practising.

*Hums AC/DC to himself*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Shellie13

Yay! Girl drummers!!! Fab-bu-los!!! You were fab at the talentshow hun!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Shellie13

Heh- i was extremeellly good-noticed your drumming before either (a 1st for me!)lol! :D

Shellie13 wrote:
    Heh- i was extremeellly good-noticed your drumming before either (a 1st for me!)lol! :D
    Oh you!!! :D Congratulations??? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Pyschopath666

:D:D:D With a kit that sexy how could I not... I own an SX for crying out loud!!! :eek:

I pity you.... *goes to polish drums*

*snigger*

Raphael wrote:
    *snigger*
    What??? Why did you sni-... Oh...*finally grasps the double entendre*
    *blush*
    I sure he didn't mean... It's not how it looks... I mean...
    Oh shut up Aonghus!! :p You're just jealous you didn't get to play with his "kit"...*uber-sleazy grin* :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

MURDERER! :eek:
    J'accuse mademoiselle frenchie!

*weep*i miss squishy san soooo much

It's not my fault. I went to Galway the weekend after I came back and my stupid neighbours didn't bother to feed the fish... I'm sorry I upset you sweetie *big hug*
    Well done on making that amusing incident a new nerd tradition!!!

J'accuse mademoiselle frenchie!
    It may amuse you to know that I can't speak french. Yay, going into my Leaving Cert.

What??? Why did you sni-... Oh...*finally grasps the double entendre*
    *blush*
    I sure he didn't mean... It's not how it looks... I mean...
    Oh shut up Aonghus!! :p You're just jealous you didn't get to play with his "kit"...*uber-sleazy grin* :D
    Grainne darling, I got to see his kit on the first day. Then I helped him and Dave to move it around.

• Advertisement

Raphael wrote:
    Grainne darling, I got to see his kit on the first day. Then I helped him and Dave to move it around.
    *is still focusing on double entendre*
    It took two people to move...? Hehehehehe....Nice :D

Well now, It is a pretty big kit

I am so tempted to mention a page in your notebook, my dear G.

Shut up, I didn't put that there. My freakin boyfriend nearly read that *dies of shame*
    Aonghus...stop, your making me think of naughty things *hits head off wall* :rolleyes:

What, you don't like thinking about playing with Pierces kit while everyone in CTYI was staring at you?

And while I was taking pictures.

Emily, you're a ho

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Stop stop stop stop stop stop... This is NOT fair... Oh God...

*curls up in a corner mumbling to self*
    I am a good person
    I will think good thoughts
    I AM a good person
    I WILL think good thoughts...

Emily, you're a ho
    Oh, tell me something I don't know. Pfft.

• Advertisement

Oh yeah, it was real good of you to take his kit off his hands on the day of the show, you did him a real favour.

Advertisement