Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spider Modchip for XBOX

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

I'd highly recommend getting an Xecuter 2.6 and soldering it to the board.
    What version XBox do you have?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,702 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

solderless normally more hassle than its worth plenty of good guys on boards will do the solder for a reasonable price, PeterK did mine, top man

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭peterk19

Thanks Cyrus

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

What price do you charge PeterK19 ?
    Thanks for the advise too by the way ...I am interested in doing it myself if you think it's pretty easy. I build PC's but have't Soldered before.

if you havent done it before and would like to check out Xbox Scene has all the info you need, find out what version xbox you have before you do it and tell me what type of dvd drive you have and ill send you all the software for it too if you need any help just ask me there is a few other on here that know about this especially elmer
    Pete

• Advertisement

oh and u should get an old board and play around solder before going near the xbox

• Registered Users Posts: 19,702 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

id build pcs all day to be honest but i felt safer leaving the soldering to someone who knows what they are at, im 10x more likely to mess it up than the average bear!

Thanks guys for all your help I decided i'll just drop it off at modchipsireland as he's a local here in Cork..and he does it over night :D
    Thanks again

No worries mate i am happy to help if you need any information about doing things theres a good thread here about it seems to cover anything otherwise dont hesitate to ask
    Pete
    Heres that thread: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=155577

Lads just had to come back and say what a Top notch job modchipsireland did for me.. The mediacentre is fantastic...and even managed to get my Family Guy (Region 1 ) running again :D ah well there goes the weekend lol

• Advertisement
Advertisement