Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

• 29-09-2004 2:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭Baffled

Hi all,

Does anyone have the phone number of that medium/psychic in Dublin (EP Christian, Eddie Christian). Not sure if I have his name right. Or could anyone recommend a good one.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭ARKANGEL

didnt eddie christian have a shop on chatham street..not sure if he is still there now.might be worth a check

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭TattyTeddy

I think he's based below a shop called fantasia. Does anyone know any good psychics in Cork apart from the White Witch who is IMPOSSIBLE to contact!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭satori

She can be contacted, i think the barriers between people finding her and seeking any knowlage she posseses to be deliberate, in order to deter those seeking false and empty readings...

Dont give up

Satori

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Are you looking for 'Fortune Telling' or do you simply want to check on someone who has passed on?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭BrookieD

i would like a number to contact a medium also. I had my granddad and sister die within 6 weeks of each other so for personal reasons i would like to know if I can contact eaither of them.

so if that sounds strange but this is a real hard and bad time for myself and the family, maybe i need this to move on

• Advertisement

not strange at all, from my experience it can be a very healing thing. I know a few names who might help, and I do that kind of work myself but I dont know how much I could help you, - it is difficult over a comp screen! (btw I dont charge)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 kimmyjoe

:o Hiya

I'm looking for the white witch of Cobh's number could anyone kindly send it to my email or just reply here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 pollymoon

Hi everyone, I have just joined this forum, I am looking for someone who does physic readings in cork, it is for my friend who would really like to have one done, don't mean anything by this but does anyone know any really good ones, I would appreciate any help you could give me.

Thanks
    Mary

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭keu

The white witch has changed her number as far as I know. (have her old one but the message is that number is no longer available..not mobile)
    There is a chap in cobh..I only know him as Tommy teabags..can't remember his real name :)..don't have his number but if you ask around (I'm sure people will know who your referring to) you might be able to get in touch with him. Cork is full of clairvoyants etc..but like most things in this country its word of mouth, so ask around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Always in black

anyone know a good one in dublin? my interest has been piqued!

• Advertisement

Me again :) Theres a lady in the midlands, who gets mixed reviews, but some people blown away by her. Will get the info if I can, my bro went to see her, he might still have her number.
    You want to contact the dead, or have your fortune told? Big difference in the type of reader.

That girls name is Carol Byrne, pm me if you want the number, I dont want to post it on here without permission!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Watson1985

I've been to carol and so has many of my friends and relatives.
    She has not let anybody down.
    Shes really accurate and helpful. The reading she gave me was more of an insite into my future than talking with people who have passed over, altho they did come and my spirit guides. You feel absolutly brilliant when you leave its so amazing.
    Anyway go and see her! She's the best.
    Also john o'shea in dublin is excellent he's up near firhouse.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

theres a great guy in castledaly, westmeath. Very cool, knows everything. Look him up in the yellow pages

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 NDC777

SOLLOG

His MP3 readings last between 5-10 mins. He'll do a bit of tarot an then answer 10 questions with yes/no answers and expand a bit if need be.

He also does a reading where you can ask him 5 questions and he'll give detailed answers to them. That's more expensive though.

If you want a reading, go here and e-mail him:
    www.sollog.com/readings

Also check eBay from time to time. You'll see Sollog phone/MP3 readings for $100 (£55 / €80).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭Lexie

Where in the country is Carol Byrne?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 crazyfizz

To anyone looking for the white witch in Cobh, Her real name is Helen Barrett and the best way of contacting her would be to call to where she does her readings. If you want more info pm me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 crazyfizz

Hi!!

If anyone has any info about mediums in Cork please post reply. Thanks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Watson1985

Carol is in Carburry...Near Enfield.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Sandy2004

I have been to Carol also, she is amazing. Very detailed reading! Well worth the trip.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭setanta5

Can anyone PM me the contact details for Carol Byrne or John O'Shea?

Or if you know of any other good mediums in dublin area. These two seem to be getting the most favourable mentions in here though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 aileencox43

hey has anyone been to eddie christian before??? if so, was he good?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭setanta5

hey has anyone been to eddie christian before??? if so, was he good?

I've never been to him but would be keen to hear how anyone has got one with him..have heard he's very good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭solas

did anyone actually get the white witches number?
    If so can you contact me, thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 cilly

Hi,

Could any one give me Carol Burne the fortune tellers number. I have been to her 3 times and she must have moved and i am trying for months to find out where she has gone. Thanks

Cilly

pm'd it to you, let me know if you didnt get it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭conformist

im a good fortune teller ask me a question and ill tell you your future

• Registered Users Posts: 48 judi

Hi:)

av heard a lot abt dis Carol, any chance of a number to go with d name???
    what kinda readings does she do, and how long they last? im looking for a realy good medium to contact my boyfriend who recently passed over. im thinking it may also be very soon to go and see sum1 tho. as only been 2weeks and really touchy subject wiv him i would imagine!!!

judi wrote:
    Hi:)

av heard a lot abt dis Carol, any chance of a number to go with d name???
    what kinda readings does she do, and how long they last? im looking for a realy good medium to contact my boyfriend who recently passed over. im thinking it may also be very soon to go and see sum1 tho. as only been 2weeks and really touchy subject wiv him i would imagine!!!

If I were you Id give it a while. Its too soon for you, I think. Cant tell you anything about Carol as I havent been myself, maybe someone else will post. I have the number, but please wait a little while?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Yule3

Hi,

Is there any chance you could PM me Carol Byrne's contact details please?

As I would like to see if any messages comes through from my father. I have been wanting to go to a medium for a while now, and Carol seems to be getting a lot of mentions on here. Thanks.

Advertisement