Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Triple Fried Egg, Chilli and Chutney Sandwich

• 03-01-2005 1:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭

Has anyone actually tried one of these? I'm very willing, I mean it sounds like my kinda food! But there never seems to be chutney in the house.

And when there is I forget to make one.. :mad:

PS: Do yis reckon it's chopped chilli or mexican chilli?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

A state of the art sarnie...

It's the state of the floor im worried about

• Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

Never tried. But like you I'd be very interested. What is chutney though? Apart from that one ingredient, I'm sure I'd like it.

Chutney's like a fruity sauce you put in a curry

Fruity... Don't know about that. Fruit has no place in my food. But still, could be nice.

• Advertisement

Wouldn't be too taken with it, but all the ingredients are supposed to be wrong...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

So chopped chilli pepper? or is it mexican chilli sauce?

very different things.. I wanna make this!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

By the way the best chutney is south african chutney. Never get curried chutney, it's rotten.

Chutney is... hmm it's fruity but it's eaten in a savoury fashion. Sorta like the way kung po sauce is fruity.

Chutney is best served (in my experience) on a cracker with cheese on it.. mmmmm..

I miss my south african friend, he used to give me lots of seriously good chutney. Then he moved back to south africa

Advertisement