Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worst TV ad ever!!!!

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

oh i 4got! that stupid add for crest (i think) with the beever, n the crapy actors in the boat "ahoi there mr beever" oh i hate that so much!!!

"just because ur not paraniod, doesn't mean they're not after u!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Da_cOmRaDe_MiKe

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by --Kaiser--:
    Grrrrr.. i feel like punching through my tv screen when thatb one comes on....fu<king disney</font>

wow wow wow man gees if u break ur t.v we wont be able to watch the adds that r good!!

like the new voxhal zafira add wit tha stupid guy wit the beard!!

- Da_cOmRaDe_MiKe
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2"> Man causes all problems. No man, no problems. - Stalin </font>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭gimp, apparently

wha about that 64 million year old Fat Phucking Frog add?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,988 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

Well that Baileys ad in the night club takes for me.

If you say something and the musci is too loud for the other person to hear, you go up and roar in his ear, or point to a baileys bottle or something.

you dont start feeling yourself!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

And what is with that Pal ad where the dogs change into women and back again???!!!! eek.gifconfused.gifeek.gif I've heard there's some freaky **** out there on the internet but wtf is that!

And is that Bear in the big blue house singing the song? rolleyes.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭cueball

Im sorry but that fat b|t<h in the halifax ad does it for me, not only has she the most annoying voice the song goes on for too long! Everytime it comes on the TV i switch over. SHE HAD TO COPY ONE OF RICKY MARTINS TUNES FFS!

(them stupid accident adverts about declan and his stupid mum what did he do on the park to make him need glasses!, mind boggles )

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by D-Generate:
    Dear God the Yoplait ad........</font>

Agreed...

Four times an hour ... "dee dah dohhh... doh dah dee dah!" ARGH!

"Change the fupping channel or I'll pull your lungs out!" time, methinks...

Bard

"and there was much rejoicing..."

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 1,467 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lucifer

every1 has 4gotten bout christmas ads, all day every day 4 the month of december, that just pi$$es me off.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by cueball:
    Im sorry but that fat b|t<h in the halifax ad does it for me, not only has she the most annoying voice the song goes on for too long! Everytime it comes on the TV i switch over. SHE HAD TO COPY ONE OF RICKY MARTINS TUNES FFS!</font>

see the new one with the Baha Men pi$$ take??

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by cueball:
    (them stupid accident adverts about declan and his stupid mum what did he do on the park to make him need glasses!, mind boggles )</font>

oh christ. this is ****ing the pits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭JustHalf

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by VacilatoR:
    Those do not drink and drive on RTE1 and Network2.... i swear it runs a shiver through me every time... its the one were the lads wins the football match and goes out for drinks and on his way home he cracks off a cirb and does a flip over the back fence where the little kid was playing soccer. Just as hes flipping over the fence the car is about a foot away from the kid and the kid moves the football with his foot and that freaks me out cause theres no way of explaining the ad and it seems real...
    </font>

Composites. Done.

And God said to Adam: 'I am root, FOO.'

It rained in San Francisco Wednesday evening, but the penguins were
    still there Thursday morning, smiling broadly.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭JustHalf

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Q_Ball:
    OMFG I cant believe the fu<king super-club ads haven't been mentioned yet. WTF were people smoking when they thought that one up!!! WHY OH WHY???
    </font>
    Yeah, they are fairly terrible. That old woman gives me the creeps. I half expect her to grab a running chainsaw from her handbag and go on a killing spree.

And God said to Adam: 'I am root, FOO.'

It rained in San Francisco Wednesday evening, but the penguins were
    still there Thursday morning, smiling broadly.

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭yossarin

the add for toilet roll where they're taking the pi$$ out of american 'roll and then saying somthing like "sure why would you want that, use [product] its great, and a lovly long roll as well"

maybe its the mental image of that woman using it that i find so disturbing.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

I hate that smug ***** on those Kenco ads. Stupid feminist nonsense crap.

COLGATE ****ING COMPLETE
    "Hey, Mr. ****ing Beaver, how come you have such un-be-****ing-lievable white teeth etc."
    Makes me wnat to beat the living **** out of my TV with the severed head of the Kenco woman.
    Thank Christ I haven't seen that Halifax ad.

By the way, there's nothing worng with the pursuit of emergency vehicles.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

OMFG I cant believe the fu<king super-club ads haven't been mentioned yet. WTF were people smoking when they thought that one up!!! WHY OH WHY???

Surf ads too.
    "can you say the line?"
    "Ah **** off will ya for fu<ks sake i'm supposed to be dead now away with ya before i get miley after ya."

Kinder ads - shíte - nuff said.

Any of those compensation claim ads, especially the one on rte with that guy who walks through trinity with his briefcase. grrrrrr

Mentos - bah. Freshmaker my **** .

That new tampon ad with the big red dot flying about the screen, how the fe<k did they get away with that it's disturbing.

Those cosmetic ads, especially the shampoo ones, where they get all technical, like the L'Oreal ad. Why??? l'oreal, it's good. nuff said.
    "because i'm worth it."
    g'way ya egotistical little mop ya.

Grrrrr

It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.

HIT IT!

[This message has been edited by Q_Ball (edited 23-04-2001).]

Advertisement