Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,887 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Has Sharon left again, no sign of her for Zack and Whitney's drama issues

Georgie Junior looks near same age as daddy George

• Registered Users Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭Baybay

Juat had a quick google. Colin Salmon is 62 & Micah Balfour is 45. Not a million miles in age difference. I think the actor who played Eddie was much closer in age to Colin Salmon in real life.

Another Google! Christopher Fairbank is 70

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭BaywatchHQ

Anna has a very large chest

Mod - don't make comments about personal appearance, as per the charter

Post edited by The Black Oil on

• Registered Users Posts: 11,792 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

• Advertisement

I agree, he looks much younger than Elaine too

I would not have recognised any of them dressed as Posh and Becks, I thought Mortica Adams for Whitney 😊 I saw some photo on line of Eve dressed as Suki

Junior already had Bianca and now hits on Chelsea maybe he has a very open marriage

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭prunudo

is it a prerequisite that soap writers have been cheated on and are scorned for life. Because it certainly feels like they love making every character in every soap cheat on their partners.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,096 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Penny is a huge twit. Locking a heavily pregnant woman into a van. How could she be so stupid.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,510 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

She popped that kid out in record time.

• Advertisement

I like Penny, she needs to be used more, enjoyed her as protective big sister to Amy

Britney cannot keep a secret she will tell on Zack and Lauren, hello baby Dolly Dean Hudson

I don’t like Penny. From the way she arrived with the horrible trick she pulled on Lauren who she’s known all her life and is supposed to be best friends with and then as far as I remember I think she tried to get with Zack even though she knew he was with Whitney. Then her latest thing shutting heavily pregnant Whitney in a van and leaving her and Lauren there for ages. I do agree with you about Britney though it really is just a matter of time before Whitney finds out everything.

I agree she has done bad things but she was trying to get Whitney and Lauren back talking, being friends again, how far along was Whitney, her bump was small but a fine size baby

Nah sorry still can’t stand her. Don’t know really how far along Whitney was. I’d say she must have been 7 or 8 months along maybe. Wasn’t it terrible when she was panicking at the hospital thinking she was going to lose the baby again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭Alice1

It looks like I missed an episode (or two). When did Whitney have the baby? Who locked whom into a van and why? When did Elaine kick George out? What is it that Britney (prickly) knows but has been told not to tell Whitney? Any answers would be very much appreciated.

Penny locked Lauren and Whitney into the taco van that Bianca arrived in, Whitney went into labour and had baby Dolly at the hospital after Bianca got them out, Britney overheard Lauren and Zack talking at the hospital about sleeping together, Elaine throw George after she asked him about his kiss with Cindy which she knew, I think most happened last Thursday

I had forgot Whitney was with Callum, did they marry or did Ben stop it?

I find Whitney and Britney has happened very fast, Britney has other siblings

Post edited by JP Liz V1 on

yep - sounds like you missed last Thursday's one

Harvey is getting a new female friend, can we expect him to cheat on Jean, another affair?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

when she was in labour she was two weeks early, but that’s pretty much full term 38 weeks,

I think they mixed up the fake bumps, she had a bigger one when she was staying at Briana’s, maybe that lost it and had to make do with a smaller bump and hope no one notices.

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭BaywatchHQ

Why is violence against men so acceptable on TV? The way Zac was punched and then elbowed by Bianca. It would never be allowed the other way around. Then sometime in the future they will virtue signal with a domestic violence storyline with a man being abused.

• Advertisement

I hope Penny or Lauren say Bianca knew and made them keep quite

Britney wants Whitney all to herself

• Registered Users Posts: 4,846 ✭✭✭Deeec

I'll be glad to see Britney and Whitney leave - I hate the sight of both of them. That fostering storyline moved way to fast. Whitney now considers Britney her daughter 😂 - not realistic at all. Given the antics of the last few days with robbing stuff for the hen do with Bianca and Whitney and Zacs dysfunctional behaviour I think Britney may be better off with her birth mother! 😂

How can Whitney afford to leave, move somewhere else, her stall hardly makes lots of money, is Britney only with her temporary?

Zack should go for full custody or joint custody, she cannot cut him out of Dolly's life

Bianca forgets her affair with Dan, her mother's fella

Whitney went after Mick and I believe also cheated on Fatboy with a Moon boy

They should have just left Whitney in Milton Keyes with Bianca

Well that was quite a dull boring exit for Whitney, she was selfish to poor dumb cheating Zack, putting Britney who she barely knows ahead of others, I would worry for Dolly with Britney, she could be a little psycho who may hurt Dolly to gain all Whitney's attention

I thought it was very stupid when Whitney told Zack not to make her choose between him and Britney because she would choose Britney every time. She only knew Britney a couple of weeks at that stage. Why would she say that. Then she told Britney she loved her as much as baby Dolly and keeps calling her my daughter. Weird.

How long did it take for Whit to leave - it was so drawn out - just bloody go like if your gonna leave!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,397 ✭✭✭Riddle101

So, is Bianca still around or is she gone now too?

I know they lived together but Chelsea, Whitney, Felix and Bernie should have been shown together more

I wanted Zack to keep Dolly

What now for Bianca as no job, back to Milton Keyes with her Taco Van? She now knows Junior is married with a kid unless she ends up pregnant

Why did Morgan or Liam or Tiffany not come see Whitney and baby Dolly

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭prunudo

i thought Whitney deserved a out story but think there was some genuine scenes at the end. I reckon the montage and walk through the stalls was filmed 'live'.

But also, the scene near the end with Zac, Lauren and Bianca all standing alone, having to face the consequences of their lies was good way to end it. They've all lost Whitney due to lies and decit.

• Advertisement

Zack is not Lauren's problem, she should keep her distance, let Sharon and Martin look after him

I had even forgot Zack worked for Ravi

Advertisement