Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Night and Day Festival

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Mucker46

Some great acts in line up but still lacking the international acts like mercury rev and John Grant that added a real oomph over the last few years. Hopefully still to come

• Registered Users Posts: 1,943 ✭✭✭6541

Does night and day festival have shelter from the elements ?

All the acts perform in tents so always covered when watching acts

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Bawnmore

For anyone who's been to this with kids - how was it? Was thinking of bringing our 2 older girls (12 and 8) this year and it'd be their 1st festival.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Limerick91

I am biased as I am on the organising committee.

We had great feedback on the kids activities. It always felt very safe as well

• Advertisement

Been at it no kids but spoke to many with kids and they enjoyed it, parents and kids. Also very safe and happy vibe

• Registered Users Posts: 11,342 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Bawnmore

Seems like a general consensus - thanks folks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭LowOdour

Hi folks, considering staying offsite for the weekend. Have found accommodation around 5km away. Curious to know if there was good availability of taxis at night?

• Advertisement

Wasn't great but there was a bus to boyne and carrick each night

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭LowOdour

Thanks @Mucker46 - that might be a better approach. I see the bus numbers on the website so will give them a ring, but any chance you know/heard where drop offs I those places were.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 FootFree

Anyone volunteer at this festival? Just looking for feedback. Deadline to buy the voltureering tickets is approaching.

I haven't volunteered but the feedback that I have received from volunteers is very good

Middle of both. I was a bit outside carrick and driver kindly dropped me out.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,915 ✭✭✭paulbok

@Limerick91 hoping you might know this for me.

Do all the wristbands on a family ticket need to be collected at the same time?

Got an earlybird family camping ticket which suited at the time, but we've decided not to camp (only live 20 mins away). Probably only going to bring the kids now for a few hours on the Sunday and I'm likely to be the only one there all three days. I suspect they do, not a major hassle to run down on the Friday and collect them all but just want to be sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Granite Head

Going for the first time this year. Is it advisable to buy reusable cups in advance? I know forest fest had them but were out of them by second day.

2024 Gigs and Events: Jarlath Regan, Depeche Mode, Roisin Murphy, Pip Blom, Nouvelle Vogue, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, Murder Capital, Pixies, The Stranglers, Liam Gallagher & John Squires, The Jesus & Mary Chain, DJ Shadow, Cam Cole, Fight Like Apes, The Hives, Somebody's Child, Kacey Musgraves, Sprints, Nadine Shah, Jane Weaver, Bob Log lll, Jimmy Carr, Richard Hawley, Beyond The Pale, LCD Sound System, Patti Smith, Night & Day Festival, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, The Beat, All Together Now, Electric Picnic, Bonny Prince Billy, Phospherescant, Ride, Dirt Birds, Arab Strap, Tommy Tiernan, The Last Dinner Party, John Grant, Iron & Wine x2, Therapy, Ezra Collective, Nick Cave, Peter Hook & The Light, Idles, Khruangbin, Lightning Seeds, Fontaines DC, Amble

I think they ran out of them last year so it might be no harm.

They are a nice cup I will be using mine for the third year this year

• Registered Users Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭Always_Running

stage times

https://x.com/NightDayFest/status/1792584849653449088

Advertisement