Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

(NO CHAT - READ RULES IN FIRST POST!) Selling Personal PC Gear? Link It Here!

Options
1464748495052»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭allybhoy

Anyone any interest in the below 240 AIO before i ship back.. I ordered two by mistake.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B08PTXFDP6/ref%3Dppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s02?ie=UTF8&th=1

• Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

• Registered Users Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭allybhoy

I can, but I got them delivered to the North for free shipping through Amazon from a friend of mine who i see once a month. Only when i opened the box i realised there was two inside it. Its no issues i can return to Amazon its just to avoid the hassle. If i return from IE i have to pay something like 9 euro return fee

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Planning to sell my old PC and haven't a clue how to price it. Swapped in the 1TB SSD listed as I'm using the one I had in the new build but otherwise everything else is as it was previously. It's a solid performer, wasn't planning to sell but I got a work bonus and picked up a new GPU, then a PSU and eventually I'd gotten 90% of a new build so here we are.

Any estimates appreciated. I'm mainly just trying to offset some of the new build cost that I've already bought

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT 3.8 GHz 12-Core Processor

CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i RGB PLATINUM SE 63 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler

Motherboard: Gigabyte X570 AORUS ELITE ATX AM4 Motherboard

Memory: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3600 CL18 Memory

Storage: fanxiang M.2 SSD - 1TB SSD Up To 3500MB/s

Video Card: Asus STRIX GAMING OC GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11 GB Video Card

Case: be quiet! Pure Base 600 ATX Mid Tower Case

Power Supply: Gigabyte P750GM 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX

Case Fans: Corsair LL120 63 CFM 120 mm Fans x 4

Advertisement