Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breaking - Shooting and Explosion at Concert Hall in Moscow

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭mikeybhoy

Whenever there's a terrorist in Western Europe. It's always "Don't look back in anger" or "diversity is our strength". Also let's light a candle and change your FB profile picture to the flag of whatever it was in as if that will do anything to stop terrorism.

Meanwhile in Russia Dimitry Medvedev head of security made the statement.

"To the innocent ones who have been slain, may they rest in the Kingdom of Heaven!

"We will avenge each one of them. And all those involved, regardless of their country of origin or status, are now our primary legitimate target.

"Expect us, bastards".

I know which government I'd trust to defend me from Islamic terrorism. And it's not the governments that wave rainbow flags for five weeks every year.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭engineerws

The Russian's say they were trying to get over the Ukrainian border. The US say they were Isis K.

Alistair Crooke says isis-k is a western backed mercenary organisation. I can't fully follow what he's trying to say.

Nuland gets a mention. Seems madness to me. I think we're very lucky in Ireland to have no oil and be far away from Israel, Russia and the USA.

Seems like that's it for now with the latest atrocity and no nuclear war today which is good.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,056 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Question: What exactly is your reason for believeing it's the truth? And that some other possible outcome that you haven't even bothered to spend two minutes considering is "baseless nosnese"?

Answer: "Because it;s baseless".

That's sayign the same thing again, not answering "why"; - I'll try one last time:

what exactly is your reason for believeing it's the truth? And that some other possible outcome that you haven't even bothered to spend two minutes considering is "baseless nosnese"?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭concerned_tenant

These days, when #Nuland gets mentioned, it usually means that something pretty low-level is referred -- conspiratorial, superficial-level, nonsense.

It makes a lot of money for those leading these people, so I can understand why it exists.

I just feel sorry for the sheep. How sad must it be to be a sheep :).

"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it." — George Orwell

• Registered Users Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭jmreire

The shoe bomber was a solo run, not an organised assault. Any of them, Al-Quaide, Taliban, Isis, Nusra front, Navy Seal, UK's SAS etc. As in groups who you think are "Grunts".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭monkeybutter

Because it makes more sense and I have no reason to believe otherwise, like you other than speculation

Just American and British Marines etc

Not sure why you are putting the seals and SAS with isis

I have watched navy seals

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭AAAAAAAAA

It's great to say that you trust them to defend you from Islamic terrorism. The only problem is that they didn't succeed in protecting Moscow from Islamic terrorism though.

So, did you see how they prepare for an operation?? The planning and attention to detail? Because this is what ISIS and other Islamic groups do too. No differece.

You think isis train like the SAS

There are lads who have never seen a toilet using tactics from the somme in the Ukraine

With world war 1 guns

• Advertisement

You see that's an answer - why did I have to ask three times?

I totally disagree thoug that - there is every reason to believe otherwise and I've highlighted them before as have others. I tend to not be as automatically accepting of the patholigical liars with agendas and I believe those who do to be niave.

I answered it many times, just had to dumb it down

You can be as sceptical as you want but you can't just make up your own story

That's baseless

• Registered Users Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭mikeybhoy

Did the French government succeed in stopping the Bataclan attacks, did the Irish government succeed in stopping the Parnell Square stabbing, did the British government succeed in stopping 7/7 and the Manchester Arena bombing, did the German government stop the Koln rapes. No, no, no and no.

So what's the difference the Russian government will actually stand up for it's citizens and fight against Islam whilst our governments will light candles and tell us diversity is our strength. Of course it's much more difficult for the Russian government as Russia is huge and parts of the country are Muslim.

Your first attempt was a sidestep aout warnings from the US, your second attempt was simply "because...." like some petulant teenager.

And for the fitth time, I have not put foreward ANY "story" or presented ANY baseless scenario, I put forward a theory - with base - that someone who lies might by lying again and someone who uses political incidents for his own agenda might be using a politicial incident for his own agenda. He's done it before, repetedly. That's very real and plausible base.

The only way you could call it baseless was if you tried to present Putin as an honest upstanding leader, which I'm guessing you don't beleive.

No, it hasn't been like this for all of its history, When Putin first took power, he stopped the oligarch's total theft of Russian finances and assets and diverted some (not all) back into the economy, and got it moving again, pensions were paid. industry got started up again and salaries were paid, same for the civil service, military etc. He gave hope to people, and Life started to return due to his reforms. Eu and other companies flooded in, and life was looking good back then. But then the real Vladimir Putin started to emerge, he changed the constitution to give himself more powers, and for longer terms in office, to the stage where he is a dictator for life, and a murderous dictator at that. His wars have driven him to near bankruptcy in Russia over a Nr of year, with life for ordinary Russians getting harder and harder, and with it, women no longer too eager to bring Children into it. But once, it was looking good for the lokg suffering Russian people.

No no no, side stepping what

It's believed that thee are the suspects by American intelligence

You can be sceptical all you want but unless there's something concrete known then this is a believable story

More so than one made up by you

You are clueless, he created the oligarchy

Russian has and will be a dump while the people are weak and take it

You said the US gave them warnings beforehand, that's nothing to do with the suspects, and you know this.

And for the sixth time, I have not put foreward ANY "story" or presented ANY baseless scenario, I put forward a theory.

If you don't say anything new in your reply, I'm going to assume we're done here.

The baseless scenario is that these are Patsy's

That this is a false flag

None of that has a shred of evidence

It's been claimed by isis

The Americans knew about it and the Russians were to thick to listen

It's not just you it's a cadre of people

If the Americans knew, how did they know

• Registered Users Posts: 36 doyle55

This happened on the outskirts of Moscow why did he take Moscow Police 1 full hour to show up at the Concert Hall?

You swear it happened in the middle of Siberia reading your last line.

• Advertisement

Yes, ISIS, the Taliban, Al-Quaeda, Nusra front etc. train and train hard, its not a game for them. They have and use the latest up to date weapons, and as for using mines and setting boobytraps, VIEDs etc. none better at that game. But you've never seen them up close and personal, have you? And nice and neat toilet facilities are not worth a **** to you (literally) when you are in the field, are they? They will survive and thrive in circumstance that western people will die in without major external support. Underestimate these people at your peril. For sure, the Russians will take them seriously, and very seriously at that. And rightly so, they would be incredibly stupid not to, somme tactics or not.

You just don't read the posts you reply to, do you? We're done here.

Of course I do, I mean why I dunno, they don't deserve replies most of the time

He's not a "deranged" madman, he's a clinical psychological madman. He's probably waiting on the outcome of the US presidential election, because if Trump wins it massively increases his chances of winning the war.

This is another indicator that the 4 they captured were not even ISIS, let alone the actual attackers. The real ISIS would still have been armed to the teeth in case they might be trapped by Russian forces. Then after killing as many Russians as they could, they would opt for martyrdom.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭scottser

It's generally accepted that ISIS did it, but I'd bet dollars to donuts that those 4 lads the FSB have in custody are just stooges, who have been tortured and who will say whatever the FSB tell them to. The real ISIS killers are probably back in Afghanistan right now. I take it ISIS haven't confirmed the identity of the those prisoners as members yet?

They are done boyos

They even need to tell the fsb anything

How did they get back to Afghanistan, tis a walk

No, he didn't, the oligarchs were around long before Putin arrived on the scene. They appeared on the scene following the dissolution of the USSR, and drove the country to near starvation, so avaricious were they in their fight to grab everything of value. They laughed at Boris Yeltsin when he called them all together and asked them for at least the cash to run the country. So Yeltsin gave up, he had absolutely no control over them. Putin was a different story. An ex-KGB operative, he was well versed in how to manage and control people. First, he went after the biggest and richest oligarch of them all, Khodorkovsky. He had him arrested and put him on trial in public. He stripped him of his wealth and sentenced him to 10 years imprisonment. Then he called another meeting of the oligarchs, and informed them of the new arrangements he was putting in place. Business as usual, but with one difference. "X" amount of their profits now belonged to Putin,, no arguments, or you will follow Khodorkovsky to prison, after all your wealth has been confiscated. And that was that, and thats how it has been ever since.

Now monkeybutter, when a poster here on boards has to resort to derogatory language like accusing people of being clueless, that give's me an insight of the actual intelligence of that poster, when thats the best he can do in a discussion. Keep it up, monkeybutter, and you will be told go and talk to the mirror, OK?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,524 ✭✭✭Hoboo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,113 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Advertisement