Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jack Reacher Series (Amazon)

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,990 ✭✭✭cena

Neagley returning for season 3. Confirmed on the actress's instagram page

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭Daemonic

Just finished season 2. Completely unbelievable, fantastical nonsense. Exactly what the Reacher books are. Loved it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,042 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

It's silly, enjoyable fluff. Looking forward to a 3rd season.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭carltonleon

Season 1 was really good, thoroughly enjoyed it. Season 2 was ‘meh’.. the helicopter scene was ridiculous.. hopefully in Season 3 it goes back to the loner type storyline but the fact the Neagley is in it again suggests it won’t… I mean even Finlay had a cameo in Season 2 and that is just not Reacher, he ups and moves on and is highly unlikely to see Finlay ever again or anyone else in Season 1 for that matter.. I was really looking forward to Season 2 but thought I as a massive letdown

• Registered Users Posts: 15,769 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

I think it's not your cup of tea because its a really fun great show.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,609 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

Agreed.

Reacher character doesn't work as a team player. Some of the scenes with the guitar were so cringy my arse ate the seat.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭Brief_Lives

How did reacher season 2, do on netflix viewing.?

I know season one was a smash hit.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,931 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Music is do hard to do correctly. Pure cringe 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 9,609 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

Forced the kids to watch Top Gun last year. The "You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin" scene was worse than watching a sex scene with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,206 ✭✭✭Spon Farmer

I’m not enjoying season 2 as much as the first. It is fun but things like a gunfight and explosions in Queens doesn’t wake the neighbourhood and no security at New Age Technologies are just lazy writing.

I would love to know where they got the bin bags that could hold all that stuff with tearing. :)

Isn’t Reacher supposed to be a loner ? First couple of seasons should have him working alone and then ocassional a season with allies.

The break in at New Age

And I like Nagley but she is going to be in every season? I was expecting her to get her own series or a couple of movie length episodes but it makes no sense her having such a major role in Reacher.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭py

Nagley features in some but not all of the books so I would expect her to be around for some time.

Advertisement