Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Toyota Prius 2024

Options
  • 21-10-2023 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

Thinking about buying one of these. Beautiful car in my opinion. Reviews are very positive and I think it will age and hold value quite well. The tech suits me - full electric doesn’t work for me yet, and I think it’s better than the self-charging hybrid tech.

Drawbacks for me are the size of the boot (I have two young kids albeit we’ve moved beyond buggies etc) and the price (circa €49k on the road in the right colour).

Alternative is a new 241 top spec Corolla which I think is a really handsome car and suits my needs well. Circa 40k on the road. Drawback is the self-charging hybrid tech which, although very solid, is a little outdated I think, and the fact that new Corolla will be out end of next year/early 2025.

Any thoughts on the new Prius and my choice as outlined above? I need a replacement for my 15 year old diesel with 300km quite soon, as it’s on the way out.

Comments

Advertisement