Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Tough ould night. Gogglebox time..

• Registered Users Posts: 22,239 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Like what’s with that 😱😱😂😂😂😂

• Registered Users Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Medical appointment, then visit someone with a more serious medical problem. Then get home and try to replace the shower rail that magically got broken. Had a banana for breakfast. 🙄

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Scipri0

Having a cup of tea at the minute then it's off to get my hair cut, then get ready to head out tonight. Other than that? Not much planned.

This front garden is just daiseys. Nice! 😁

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I like that, never was into an overly manicured look

Me too.

That's a nice front garden on a wet dull day.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,042 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

He is adamant that he won't more than 2-3 Kms. Hoping this changes in the winter. He has bonded more with the maid than the OH, so OH thinks we made a mistake picking him from kennels when she wasn't here. Guess that time will tell if she is right.

@thomil here is one for you. The other 8 during this trip were regulars.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,406 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Watching a Ch4 documentary on Chernoybl . Interesting. I thought cloud seeding was science fiction .

• Advertisement

Reading a book beside Mrs G

Anniversary mass this evening, mixed emotions can’t believe it’s been over a month already.

@thomil first time that you are wrong, N'Djamena Chad.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,797 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

But he showed his workings so he should get some points for it 😂

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,597 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

On the sofa, cramping pains with my colitis flaring up. 🤕

Otherwise tipping away....listening to Bjork on my headphones. 🥰🎶 🎧

The rain is unrelenting and bucketing down outside.

Back up out of bed because I had a craving for a mini double decker. I may as well have a beer as it doesn't look like I'm going to sleep.

My phone is plugged into a charger but is still losing power ,sorry TA thread

I presume you have meds to help?. Cramps in that region are disastrous, there's always buscopan in this house 🤒

• Registered Users Posts: 4,210 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Just finished some French toast and berries, now watching the rain. We didn’t have the torrential showers yesterday here in the SE but was miserable most of day anyway. Task for the day, have some flat pack furniture to assemble

Really relating to the title of this thread. Physically am in bed atm preparing myself mentally to get up.

• Advertisement

Treated myself and father to breakfast this morning and now getting All Ireland ready 🐱

It is just soaking wet outside. Getting all kinds of rain except Purple Rain.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Duvet Day

Just back from a bit of retail therapy, eating cold Chinese leftovers, so much to do but think I'll stay on the couch and watch TV, tired.

Working later, can I sleep?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,856 ✭✭✭gifted

Sneem in Kerry with herself and the 3 chicks.....have a tummy bug for the last 48 hours and currently on the throne shooting out what feels like lightening rods .....God help Kenmare bay 🤢🤢🤢

Hope there's some wet wipes in the fridge, awful state of affairs

In on overtime.. Behave feckers 🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 2,352 ✭✭✭apache

I thought sudocrem in the fridge but that's just as good!

• Advertisement

At the cinema waiting for Oppenheimer. But I think I'm too close to the screen. But better than the Glenroes..😊

Advertisement